Article on Drew Rosenhaus, our favorite agent | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article on Drew Rosenhaus, our favorite agent

BenchFiedler said:
He represents the whole NFL..Every player wants Drew as their agent.

It sure seems that way doesn't it. Everyone is firing their agent for this guy. :eek:

i love how everyone hates drew and the players but never look at it from the teams perspective...

how often does a team say reduce your contract or your cut... yet a players says i deserve more money pay me or i dont play and they are *******s??

ike hilliard in 2003 for the giants decided to stay with them and make less then move somewhere else in free agency, so hes a good guy right? loyal to his team? signs a 5 year deal worth only 12.5mil... and guess what, 2005 offseason the giants cut him like hes nothing...

its a business and both sides are jerks, dont just blame drew and the players who holdout

ike hilliard in 2003 for the giants decided to stay with them and make less then move somewhere else in free agency, so hes a good guy right? loyal to his team? signs a 5 year deal worth only 12.5mil... and guess what, 2005 offseason the giants cut him like hes nothing...
Don't be so foolish as to think he doesnt get any of that money. The Giants have to pay whatever bonus money they agreed to all at once when they cut him and they have to pay 50%, 25%, 15%, etc of his base salary each remaining year of his contract. I am assuming that the $12.5 mil isnt all incentives, or he is an idiot for signing it. If the player and his agent knows wut they are doing when they create the contract, he wont lose much money when he gets cut.

Ohio Fanatic said:
Most people don't realize that these millionaire athletes are just damsels in distress, with Rosenhaus there to sweep them off their feet.
I wouldnt disagree with that part. Athletes (many of them, not all) are babies. they need people to cater to them and help them to make them feel important. Hence the whole purpose of an agent.

First off Brett Favre doesnt have Drew bc he doesnt need him. When your one of the greatest at your position and an institution in your teams city you dont need that leverage. There may be 5 players in the history of the NFL who could claim that.

You guys do realize that 30 years ago alot of NFL players had 2nd jobs. You also know that they denied benifits for guys like J. Unitus and Mike Webster. So dont feel sorry for them. Do you realize how much money an NFL team makes??? Please. The NFL is the #1 money maker in sports and the players are the least payed and compensated compared to other sports.

Im sorry but if Im making the Pro Bowl and busting my *** for my team I want to make more than 500,000. ( Javon Walker) Because as long as Im making the pro bowl and helping my team then Im worth the money. If I stink it up then guess what ....they cut me. Sounds pretty frikin fair to me.

Terrell Owens SHOULD be in the top 10 pay wise for his position ....hes not. You guys act like Philly didnt know hed want a new deal....they knew when they signed him if he was the player he said hed be they would have to restructure. Sure hes an ***......so what the guy was a monster for them and would be worth the money. Notice ALOT of guys on that team are holding out......they wanna be paid a comparable wage that other guys in the league at thier position are making. Philly wants a SB but dont wanna pay for it. IM sure TO went to the team before ever going public.

You expect him to actually be one of the top if not the top WR in the game ( Yes Moss is better but TO is more valuable to his team) and play 5 years on a contract that makes him not even a top 10 money maker at that position.

Back
Top Bottom