Artificial Intelligence and How it Relates to the Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Artificial Intelligence and How it Relates to the Miami Dolphins

StevieY1

Basement Dweller
Super Donator
Reaction score
HA HA HA - just heard this morning, on the way to work, that poor Tom Brady is sueing a company for "misleading and disparaging texts" generated by a ChatGPT. After laughing out loud to myself in the truck for a while, I got to thinking about AI and how it may soon have some effect on both players and the The Miami Dolphins, for that matter the entire NFL in general.

To be clear, I don't really consider ChatGPT to be Artificial Intelligence. I thought I had heard the report on Fox News because of well, "the report" haha, but in fact it was CNN. (I've got Sirius XM so I listen all the time to the big 3, FOX, CNN, MSNBC) So to sum this thread up...with AI seemingly on the horizon (and also I'm not afraid...I welcome change and progress wherever possible...It's a mantra of mine) can some of us envision how this next level of computer innovation can help or hurt our beloved Dolphins?

My 1st thought is that we could enter the entire playbook in McD's voice into the "computer" and then let the AI call the plays? Tua would hear that beautiful, melodic, but sometimes crass and cra cra voice of McD in his ear when "the play comes down from AI" and then not skip a beat! Who knows...maybe the computer will analyze at 50 millionquadrillion speed the "best" play to call?

Just some thoughts guys on Saturdaze, my fav day of the week on this board...when we all seem to be able to "let loose"! Eagerly anticipating some great feedback!

Oh ya, and screw u Tom Brady, ya fugly dork!!! Hope there's lot more a this to come for him and good ruck wit da suit! haha...and we're off!

Reminds me of a movie Stevie...well kind of...but can't remember the name of it.

It was that one where some military recruited these kids to play simulations on fending off some hypothetical alien invasion... only to find out at the end it wasn't a simulation.

In the new world, ChatMotoGp will face off against OpenAi for the Superbowl while we all sit around getting fat like the ship commander in WALL-E.

I have seen the future Stevie. You have been deemed redundant, again. Thanks for playing.

Oh and enjoy your weekend. šŸ˜‚

Reminds me of a movie Stevie...well kind of...but can't remember the name of it.

It was that one where some military recruited these kids to play simulations on fending off some hypothetical alien invasion... only to find out at the end it wasn't a simulation.

In the new world, ChatMotoGp will face off against OpenAi for the Superbowl while we all sit around getting fat like the ship commander in WALL-E.

I have seen the future Stevie. You have been deemed redundant, again. Thanks for playing.

Ender's Game

HA HA HA - just heard this morning, on the way to work, that poor Tom Brady is sueing a company for "misleading and disparaging texts" generated by a ChatGPT. After laughing out loud to myself in the truck for a while, I got to thinking about AI and how it may soon have some effect on both players and the The Miami Dolphins, for that matter the entire NFL in general.

To be clear, I don't really consider ChatGPT to be Artificial Intelligence. I thought I had heard the report on Fox News because of well, "the report" haha, but in fact it was CNN. (I've got Sirius XM so I listen all the time to the big 3, FOX, CNN, MSNBC) So to sum this thread up...with AI seemingly on the horizon (and also I'm not afraid...I welcome change and progress wherever possible...It's a mantra of mine) can some of us envision how this next level of computer innovation can help or hurt our beloved Dolphins?

My 1st thought is that we could enter the entire playbook in McD's voice into the "computer" and then let the AI call the plays? Tua would hear that beautiful, melodic, but sometimes crass and cra cra voice of McD in his ear when "the play comes down from AI" and then not skip a beat! Who knows...maybe the computer will analyze at 50 millionquadrillion speed the "best" play to call?

Just some thoughts guys on Saturdaze, my fav day of the week on this board...when we all seem to be able to "let loose"! Eagerly anticipating some great feedback!

Oh ya, and screw u Tom Brady, ya fugly dork!!! Hope there's lot more a this to come for him and good ruck wit da suit! haha...and we're off!

Skynet has been here for yrs. Its just treating humanity like a frog in a pot of warm water.

If you don't think the NFL has been using AI or advanced analytics for years, you haven't been paying attention. (You in general, not you ScubaSteve)

Skynet has been here for yrs. Its just treating humanity like a frog in a pot of warm water.

Don't be deceived, I hear this chick Sarah Connors and her annoying son have been battling a behind doors war against skynet at times accompanied by this big dude with dark glasses & Austrian accent.

Enders game. Great movieā€¦ Best thing Harrison Fordā€™s done since Blade Runner (original one!)

Last edited:

I will! Especially if the Leafs win tonight! Wait! What? Redundant? Butā€¦Iā€¦thoughtā€¦ Oh well. šŸ¤ 

Remember the immortal words of FDRā€¦ ā€œThe only thing to fear is FEAR itselfā€. There was a time when people were afraid of the wheel. Oh have the times changed and thatā€™s another thing people need to embraceā€¦change. šŸ‘» ā€œ You canā€™t stop whatā€™s comingā€¦ Thatā€™s vanityā€¦ It ainā€™t all about youā€. No Country for Old Men.

Last edited:
Tom Brady is not going to be happy about this misleading and disparaging photo of him crossdressing I just made in Midjourney.

I can only imagine what people in the Midjourney discord are thinking after I wrote this prompt. I guess the joke is on me haaha

jules_tom_brady_with_long_hair_dressed_as_a_woman_in_a_dress_hy_c3f3ecbd-aefc-4608-af67-a8d9ca27658d.png

Tom Brady is not going to be happy about this misleading and disparaging photo of him crossdressing I just made in Midjourney.

I can only imagine what people in the Midjourney discord are thinking after I wrote this prompt. I guess the joke is on me haaha

jules_tom_brady_with_long_hair_dressed_as_a_woman_in_a_dress_hy_c3f3ecbd-aefc-4608-af67-a8d9ca27658d.png
That is one fugly blonde Broccoli Rob! Nice! haha It kinda has a ā€œDarryl Hannahā€ sorta look to it. Nowhere near as pretty thoā€¦

Leafs tie the game with a minute to go!!!! Yeah!!!!! Leafs Nation Erupts! We got some overtime in the National Hockey League. šŸ‘»šŸ¤”šŸ¤ šŸ¦—šŸ¬šŸ˜·šŸ˜±šŸŽƒā˜ ļøšŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦!

Ugh itā€™s that chin that ruins herā€¦I mean it. Otherwise sheā€™s a blonde so yikes! Ha ha ha ha Blondes will do that to you trust meā€¦ Now I just wonder if sheā€™s a sh

Hey! What happened to the ā€œWho are You thread? šŸ˜ 

Leafs win in overtimeā€¦ Yay! Hey and Broccoli šŸ„¦ Robā€¦ You ainā€™t afraid a no AI are ya?!! Ha ha and I donā€™t mean Adobe illustrator! Ha ha

Last edited:
That is one fugly blonde Broccoli Rob! Nice! haha It kinda has a ā€œDarryl Hannahā€ sorta look to it. Nowhere near as pretty thoā€¦

Leafs tie the game with a minute to go!!!! Yeah!!!!! Leafs Nation Erupts! We got some overtime in the National Hockey League. šŸ‘»šŸ¤”šŸ¤ šŸ¦—šŸ¬šŸ˜·šŸ˜±šŸŽƒā˜ ļøšŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦!

Ugh itā€™s that chin that ruins herā€¦I mean it. Otherwise sheā€™s a blonde so yikes! Ha ha ha ha Blondes will do that to you trust meā€¦ Now I just wonder if sheā€™s a sh

Hey! What happened to the who are you thread?
How are my Jets (not NY) doing Stevie?

You talking about Enderā€™s Game?

Back
Top Bottom