Artificial Intelligence and How it Relates to the Miami Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Artificial Intelligence and How it Relates to the Miami Dolphins

Not afraid, as it isn't like there is a choice, but not rushing it along, or welcoming it either.
Interesting… I’m struggling to fully comprehend the line of a previous post a yours…the sentence before “Not a fan….”

I really hate to encourage your silliness, but this line seems appropriate.

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

Well, you can eventually, but that's called death. Not a fan....
Getting back to Elon Musk and the horrible thought of there being two of them… So Elon’s out there sayin “oh everybody should be scared to “death” of AI…the question is, while he spouts that garbage, what is Elon ACTUALLY DOING? We’ll..,He’s opening an AI company…Elon being Elon!

SAYS one thing and does the EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE…Elon Musk is who you should be “deathly” afraid of…and I am! 😱 “Demons from hell’ Tucker just brings out the “best” huh? 🤡🐣

Last edited:
Interesting… I’m struggling to fully comprehend the last line of a previous post a yours…the sentence before “Not a fan….”
Meh, I struggle to comprehend nearly all of your posts.

I can safely say it isn't just me, either.......

Getting back to Elon Musk and the horrible thought of there being two of them… So Elon’s out there sayin “oh everybody should be scared to “death” of AI…the question is, while he spouts that garbage, what is Elon ACTUALLY DOING? We’ll..,He’s opening an AI company…Elon being Elon!

SAYS one thing and does the EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE…Elon Musk is who you should be “deathly” afraid of…and I am! 😱 “Demons from hell’ Tucker just brings out the “best” huh? 🤡
Stick to the thread topics. A little commentary drift during a real time interaction is one thing.

Coming back the next day with off topic, non related bull$hit is another. Join a political forum if that's your interest. Join a comedy forum if that's your interest.

Consider this a short leash warning.......or don't, suit yourself.

SAYS one thing and does the EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE…Elon Musk is who you should be “deathly” afraid of…and I am! 😱 “Demons from hell’ Tucker just brings out the “best” huh? 🤡🐣
I bought a Tesla, and if he thinks the car has any AI he is dreaming. Any Tesla owner who says it can even partially drive on its own is whacked. I'd rank it between a goldfish and Toonces the cat. But I love how quiet it is.

Now, how is this related to Dolphins? Is he going to buy the Fins and make them auto run machines that do random braking? 🤣🤣🤣

James/Stevie, I was at the game last night, F*King rollercoaster!!!!
Down 4-1 going into the third, scored early and then again with about 6min left.
Scored with empty net with 20sec. left to tie, the roof almost came off the building!!!
Jets hit 2 post in OT and Vegas went bar down to finish it on one Helle had no chance on.
Jets owner game 1 and games 2/3 have been flip of coin as both teams had their moments but Jets lost both. Now have to deal with loss of Morrissey and still now Ehlers or Perfetti…..
Regardless, still anyone’s series, Monday night gonna be a great game!!!
Hey I like the Jets...and I think Hellebucyk is the better "keeper" for sure in that series...but if you watch a replay of the winning goal...Helle was loafin' and got caught off guard. He'll clean that up for sure on Monday!

Forget how it's going to hurt the Dolphins bro... its going to wipe out the human race... and by the way, I am suspicious of you being AI fishing out those of us who know what's really gonna happen, so maybe I should just keep my mouth shut
I know!!! I was lookin' for the "Who are You" thread last night and couldn't find it. I honestly was gonna post that "I'm Artificial Intelligence" haha, so thanks for the segway there eMCee85! More seriously tho, don't get caught up in the fear mongerin' from the usual suspects...they'll do anything to impede progress and I don't mean maybe. The only thing that'll wipe out the human race is humans...if ya can call em that.

I've found out in life that when large groups of people tell ya, "you shouldn't do that" you probably should. I'm not talking about laws, more about societal norms...also, when large groups of people try to take ya backwards, ya gotta fight for the right to party!

The Miami Dolphins will always be playing on a football field. However, with the kind of money involved in the NFL, I'm certain all teams will utilize information to keep a competitive edge over the others...I kinda think Madden Football is where AI will be first implemented on a practical level. Also, of all the coaches in the NFL I bet Mike McDaniel would be near the top for information innovation.

Last edited:
Stick to the thread topics. A little commentary drift during a real time interaction is one thing.

Coming back the next day with off topic, non related bull$hit is another. Join a political forum if that's your interest. Join a comedy forum if that's your interest.

Consider this a short leash warning.......or don't, suit yourself.
Mach2, just have an objective look at your own posts this morning. Go Dolphins!

Last edited:
Ok guys.

Get off the Elon Musk stuff, as well as AI in general that doesn't pertain to football and/or the Dolphins.

I realize I contributed in part to this too, but it has spiraled out of control, so to speak.

Otherwise, it might be best to just move it to the locker, where topics can wander all over the place.

I do find it interesting, but it isn't Phins relate for the most part.

You guys make the call via your posts.

Now we're talkin! You da man Adam!

"Buggy before the Cart my ass!" haha

Yea guys remember this is in the main Dolphins football forum so stick to this topic related to our team and not the subject in general or we will take this discussion to the locker where anything goes.

Nextgen stats are already using AI extensively... They've given AI eyes by putting gps chips in players pads, they can now ID which routes players runs, how crisp of a route each one was, at what speed the player was going throughout, how many times different players ran each type of routes and how successful at it they were...

Without looking at a single football play and in a matter of minutes.. We're talking about thousands of man hours to accomplish the same thing....

Yeah... its already here.

Yes progress! Always good! I love the inevitability… in many ways the concept is inextricably linked to time itself. In that, like time, we must move forward… Matter of fact, we can ONLY move forward. Change is good! It’s also inevitable…embrace Change and embrace Progress. 🤠 Since we’re going “there” - why not “find a way” to ENJOY the ride?

Football will always be played on the field! You tried to make a gargantuan logical leap to the third point…you failed. But, I would have to bet that you enjoy playing Madden?🤔Am I correct?
Nope, never played Madden, ever....

Back
Top Bottom