As long as Ross owns this team we will be eternally Farked! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As long as Ross owns this team we will be eternally Farked!

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I see you see it we all see it. I know its really an obvious post but it is really a shame!

I'd argue the point with you, but you are probably not wrong. Ross doesn't get it and with blind faith in Ireland, who most of the league doesn't take seriously, we are in big trouble.

I'd argue the point with you, but you are probably not wrong. Ross doesn't get it and with blind faith in Ireland, who most of the league doesn't take seriously, we are in big trouble.
Despite the strong opinion by the fan base, Ireland is well viewed by the rest of the league.

Ross is an excellent owner IMO.

You can't say he is stingy, which is the worst thing an owner can be.

You can't say he doesn't try hard. If anything, he tries to hard.

You can't say he isn't flexible. Just look at what is happening this off season.

Didn't I read that he is in the top few of NFL owners in actual financial resources. That's not everything, but it's nice.

The only thing I have against Ross is his keeping Ireland around.

lets hope philbin proves us all wrong. but i have been saying since the longest as long as he is owner, we will be going backwards, just like said with the raiders as long as al davis is owner, they will not be going any where, too bad it happen the way it did, but at least they are turning the corner. We are the biggest laughing stock in all of sports right now, a once proud historic franchise. i say for the next couple of years nobody buy anything that gives the fins revenue, so ross could sell the team, because he is not making money. i have not bought anything fins related since a zach thomas jersey.

I think the Harbaugh-Sparano debacle was a lot more damaging to the perception of Ross and the organization than anyone realized at the time.

I think they handled the Fisher and Manning situations well, but no one will give them the benefit of the doubt.

Back
Top Bottom