As long as Ross owns this team we will be eternally Farked! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As long as Ross owns this team we will be eternally Farked!

I think the Harbaugh-Sparano debacle was a lot more damaging to the perception of Ross and the organization than anyone realized at the time.

I think they handled the Fisher and Manning situations well, but no one will give them the benefit of the doubt.
I got to admit, I was wanting Fisher first, but getting Philbin was a smart move and I am happy with his hire. As for Manning, he is a HOF QB, but his health issues are a concern...I know he has look good throwing the ball in non contact drills, wait until that 35 year old body takes a hit from a 300 pound defensive lineman and see what happens next. Maybe we will all be glad we didn't over pay for a guy on injured reserve like the Colts did last year...28 miilion...OUCH!

Ireland is fine...the problem is Ross period. The guy's a joke; he doesn't know football, he wants to rub elbows with stars and is too concerned with the "entertainment" side being what brings fans. He doesn't quite realize that it all starts with winning, and his medeling doesn't help. That whole Harbaugh debacle ruined his rep with the league.

Also, I'm sick of everyone ****ting on Ireland, he's the best GM we've had in a looooooong time. He drafts well and goes out and gets free agents we need.

Exact reason I hate gettin on this forum, because most of you just piss me off. Ross is a bad owner because he tried to catch the big fish and failed? So he should not have went after Harbaugh or Manning. So most of you want an owner that plays it safe and goes the cheap route? Ross will do whatever it takes to bring a winner back to Miami and Ireland has been bringing in plenty of talent. I for one am excited about the future of our franchise. I just hope Ross stays aggressive because eventually we will start landing the big fish........

We are what we are until we prove different. We are the third best team in the AFC east and the Bills are doing all they can to make us number 4. We are a 6-10 team coming off our third straight losing season so no matter how much we hate or love Ireland he is a big player in that record.

Exact reason I hate gettin on this forum, because most of you just piss me off. Ross is a bad owner because he tried to catch the big fish and failed? So he should not have went after Harbaugh or Manning. So most of you want an owner that plays it safe and goes the cheap route? Ross will do whatever it takes to bring a winner back to Miami and Ireland has been bringing in plenty of talent. I for one am excited about the future of our franchise. I just hope Ross stays aggressive because eventually we will start landing the big fish........

Ross is a bad owner because he was too stupid to fire a coach before he decided to try to hire a coach, basically a recipe for failure. Then he decided to reward the coach he wanted to replace with a friggin extension to make it appear that a lame duck coach was not a lame duck coach. Problem is nobody else in the league was even slightly fooled. he may be a smart business man but so far not a smart football man. He is the one so intent on making a splash but yet cant close the deal.

Quarterback play has a lot to do with that record. Matt Moore starts the season last year and we make the playoffs.

So he's a bad owner because he humiliated Sparano? If he fired Sparano we would have ended up with who as coach? Chan Gailey or maybe John Fox comin off his 1-15 swan song in Panther Land.

Back
Top Bottom