As some of u no i been visiting camp and... | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As some of u no i been visiting camp and...

jarvis williams (former fin)
john l williams (seahawks rb)
willie offord(safety for viks)
all went to my high school

I grew up in lebanon...... I played some pick-up games with Jared Hayes...the kid was nerdy but one hell of a runner...i also played against some guys that want to manhiem central...they also have a good squad up there...... Hey Nub's you know any of these guys.....Peterson, Johnson, Manz ?(Those are last names, I know them through the National Guard Unit Im with)

I am from a fairly small town in North Dakota that produced Darin Erstad, 1b for the Angels. He was playing center for them when they won the world series and caught the final out. Darin and I were pretty close friends as we played baseball and football together. He actually walked on for the Cornhuskers and punted and kicked for them in the mid 90s when they won the National Championship. The kid was/ is an amazing athlete. I think he couild probably make it as a punter and kicker in the NFL right now. Oh and he was also Mr. Hockey his senior year. Amazing talent.

Daunte Culpepper played at Ocala Vanguard which is near my high school. I believe we even beat him twice. Also Tim Tebow, gator recruit, whipped on us every year at Nease

Ohio Fanatic said:
Yeah Pascagoula High School. Amazed you know the name and spelled it right.:) All athletics, no academics. Was that our school motto? Maybe that's why freshman year in college was so friggin hard!
my girlfriend recently moved from pascagoula, that is crazy

miami_fins13 said:
jarvis williams (former fin)
john l williams (seahawks rb)
willie offord(safety for viks)
all went to my high school

Hey! Who are you fins13? I didn't know we had another PTown member on board.

Edit: There were more Kevin. Refer to post #130. I see you are 16. I guess I'll have to start behaving and watch what I say now, I might know your Ma & Pa. LOL

I lived across the street from Reggie White for 2 years when he was in high school in Chattanooga, TN.

Chuck Taylor and Tony Stewart went to my high school. One of my friends whom I played football with from elem-high school will probably end up going pro. His name is Richard Nehring and currently plays for BYU, as does another friend of mine named Evan Kleinhenz. I don't see Evan going pro, though.

Were there ever any memorable players that went to Ft. Lauderdale High (Flying L's)? My old alma mater. Whoopeeee.

Recently inducted to the Hall of Fame, Bruce Sutter went to my High School.

PhinFan0202 said:
Micheal Irvin went to my brother's highschool. When i went to pick him up one day he was there and was talking to the Varsity WR.

Michael Irvin went to st.thomas if i'm not mistaken. Whitch is a top football program in the nation and has been for a while.

Duce Staley

I grew up with Duce Staley in elementary, middle, and high school (Airport High, in Columbia, SC). I played football with him and was his full back my senior year.

This is for all the game****s out there!! :rolleyes:

I went to taravella... i was in the 2004 class

I was in the 84 class

did Todd Weiner go to Taravella too?

Back
Top Bottom