As weird as this sounds: PICK R. BROWN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As weird as this sounds: PICK R. BROWN

L.T.21

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Apologies for creating a new thread on this, but for some CRAZY reason I had a dream about the Fins today (during my many naps). You guys have to select Ronnie Brown with the #2 pick.

Put it this way, my dream about Brown and the Fins equals this equation. As you know, Ive made some pretty good calls regarding your team and some players- I am almost certain about this kid. Here's my equation.

(Although a little taller)

Ronnie Brown = Ladainian Tomlinson

Yes, I said it, pure blasphemy b/c LT is well LT....but the gut feeling on this is pretty strong!

GET RONNIE BROWN! Also, Saban is being smart about not jumping on the first round of free agency. Remember there will be an other waive of free agents to be announced later. He's lurking beneath the bushes and waiting to pounce someone thats worth getting. Teams that jump too early in the FA period....well just look at Oakland last year....Saban is playing his cards right..get a bunch of "lunch pail" players who want to play, no "me me" players.

And finally get Brown. Besides the crazy feeling, he reminds me A LOT of LT. But we all know there's only one L.T.21 ;-)

Also put it this way. Im glad Oakland got rid of their 7th. Id rather face Moss than face Brown 30 times a game.

I don't know how in the world he reminds you of L.T.....

They play RB?

Cadillac Williams is ten times more similar to L.T. than Ronnie Brown is.

My biggest concern on Brown is he was not good enough in college to beat out Williams and become a feature back. they used a RB by committee. so is Brown or Williams even able to handle the pressures of being a primary back.

Benson was a featured back he has proven he can cary the load.That is why I would have to take Benson over Brown or Williams.

i dont see many similarities between the runningbacks. If ronnie brown is anywhere close to ladanian then i would take him. Also if cedric is anywhere near the level of the former runningback quitter that played(not the pothead) than i would take him.

L.T.21 said:
Apologies for creating a new thread on this, but for some CRAZY reason I had a dream about the Fins today (during my many naps). You guys have to select Ronnie Brown with the #2 pick.

Put it this way, my dream about Brown and the Fins equals this equation. As you know, Ive made some pretty good calls regarding your team and some players- I am almost certain about this kid. Here's my equation.

Yes, I said it, pure blasphemy b/c LT is well LT....but the gut feeling on this is pretty strong!

GET RONNIE BROWN! Also, Saban is being smart about not jumping on the first round of free agency. Remember there will be an other waive of free agents to be announced later. He's lurking beneath the bushes and waiting to pounce someone thats worth getting. Teams that jump too early in the FA period....well just look at Oakland last year....Saban is playing his cards right..get a bunch of "lunch pail" players who want to play, no "me me" players.

And finally get Brown. Besides the crazy feeling, he reminds me A LOT of LT. But we all know there's only one L.T.21 ;-)

i think Carnell has better hands and is a bigger threat out of the backfield as a receiver, which i more equate to L.T.... Brown is more of a bang-it-in guy. granted, we need a Brown more than a Carnell, but i don't understand your reference..

Browns more All-around. LT can do it all. He says Brown can do it all.

L.T.21 said:

Maybe you're confused... If we're gonna compare LT to anyone it's Cadillac Williams.

L.T.21 said:

shut up

MOD EDIT: Rudeness isn't OK here. Please don't insult or belittle fellow members. You should note that in 13 posts, you've used up your one free warning...next time will result in some time off.

I had that same dream, you were at fenway eating a hotdog with Terrance Mann... ;)

On a serious note, I honestly think Brown is the pick. I liked him in his interviews and he is a beast.

Hostile7 said:
Maybe you're confused... If we're gonna compare LT to anyone it's Cadillac Williams.
off topic but GREAT avatar! :roflmao:

and yes, i agree with your comment - that is what i was trying to say in so many words...

JTaylor99 said:

a 16 year old with 13 posts to his name is telling people to shut up... unreal, ban him now and teach him a lesson.

as for the thread itself... i'm down with brown

Back
Top Bottom