Asante Samuel not happy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asante Samuel not happy

1st and a third? Samuel wasn't restricted. I think he could be taken for a 2nd round pick with a conditional 4th or later in 08.

i would not expect miami to try this but hopefully he goes to a team outside the division and possibly a NFC team so we wont see him very often

I don't, but it would definitely hurt the Pats if for some reason they end up trading him. My gut feeling is he will not get traded. It's going to be a situation like Briggs in Chicago.

Yeah, you are right about it hurting a little... but people said the same thing about Milloy, Branch, etc.

1st and a third? Samuel wasn't restricted. I think he could be taken for a 2nd round pick with a conditional 4th or later in 08.

That doesnt matter. The Rat-Triots placed the franchise tag on him. Franchised players require a 1st and a 3rd

Would love to have him ....but not at the cost of what a frachise tag would require. He will be demanding bukos money. No surprise if it is close to Clements territory. Pass. Let him stay there and be a cancer and distraction. Could not happen to a better team LOL.

Back
Top Bottom