Ask Boomer

cnc66

wiley veteran bad spelur
Reaction score
Boomer said:
Good player, can play inside or out in a 3-4, seems a strange decision as he would have been a very high player had he stayed, but should get taken in the 3/4 area and actually would make sense for Saban as we need big DT's inside.
that being said, how would we go about aquiring him in this draft?

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
If he were two inches shorter, 20 pounds heavier, and was an NT than we'd have solved one of our biggest issues. He's basically a guy like Kevin Carter though, so take your pick if it's worth getting another one-gap penetrator.

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
Jaj said:
If he were two inches shorter, 20 pounds heavier, and was an NT than we'd have solved one of our biggest issues. He's basically a guy like Kevin Carter though, so take your pick if it's worth getting another one-gap penetrator.
Carter is not young... I think it is worth it. Long-term.

Trackstar

Second String
Reaction score
Boomer, with all the Hadnot talk latley I was wondering what was the knock or weaknesses on Hadnot going into the Draft? I was reading up on him and it sounds like he had first round talent. He allowed very few sacks and dominated his opponents.

Thanks man.

finsnchips

Reaction score
PatsSuck456 said:
How long do you think he will stay here?
depends on health. Could be here a while... although his contract suggests only 2/3 years.

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
MNFINFAN said:
He is amazingly enough a Brit, but knows his stuff bloody well though!!

Simon, did you make it to Turkey, what a effing amazing win yesterday!!!!!!! Go L'Pool!
I did indeed make it there. As long as I live I don't think I will be able to describe what I saw. I mean it. For people that don't like or don't understand football, it wouldn't register on the realms of what happened and how fanatical the support is. Far and away the passion is greater than anything. Grown men in tears. Beautiful, amazing, incredible.

Humbled to have been there.

Whitedolphin54

From the land of legends
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Boomer said:
I did indeed make it there. As long as I live I don't think I will be able to describe what I saw. I mean it. For people that don't like or don't understand football, it wouldn't register on the realms of what happened and how fanatical the support is. Far and away the passion is greater than anything. Grown men in tears. Beautiful, amazing, incredible.

I support LUFC Boom, but congrats that was an amazing feat. I had a scouse friend in the 80's so i watched Liverpool a lot then. I dont think the LFC team of now will ever match them, but they did do something pretty amazing--and i understand what you are saying about the passion and everything cause I also seen Pool in a european cup final too. :tongue:

Megatron

The POFO bully.
Reaction score
Boomer said:

Hey Boomer remember when I said the Bucs owner would take over Man U. and you said it would never happen? ( Sound of balls being busted);)

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Megatron said:
Hey Boomer remember when I said the Bucs owner would take over Man U. and you said it would never happen? ( Sound of balls being busted);)
I do indeed mate. Hats off. But Man United fans aren't happy. And it makes me laugh. A lot.

finsnchips

Reaction score
Boomer said:
I do indeed mate. Hats off. But Man United fans aren't happy. And it makes me laugh. A lot.
Damn right I'm not happy!!!

It's not good news... the debt is very worrying.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom