Ask Brett Tessler | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ask Brett Tessler

WelcomeBack said:
Hi Brett,do you think that Jarrett Payton is an option to pick up as RB for the Phins?
i doubt he will be cut

Hey Brett who is your best guess as to who the fins will pick up (if anybody) before the season starts?

Dredd1050 said:
Hey Brett,

End all of this speculation for us. What is Rick and the FO going to do about this RB situation? My guess is that he'll pick someone up off of the trash heap, Wanny will incorperate some more passing in the O and Miami will make a run at one of the big FA RB's next year. What do you hear?
I haven't heard anything, and I don't think the Dolphins know what they're going to do until they find out who becomes available this week.

Chefs said:
Hey Brett who is your best guess as to who the fins will pick up (if anybody) before the season starts?
Look for them to possibly go after a veteran running back, safety/special teams guy, or offensive lineman. The thing that everybody needs to remember is that at this time of the year you're not going to see too many great players become available. For the most part, teams are stuck with what they've got.

Hey Brett who do you think will be our starting QB on opening day. Fiedler or Feeley? Please respond with just the name of the person who you believe will get the starting nod....

Chefs said:
Hey Brett who do you think will be our starting QB on opening day. Fiedler or Feeley? Please respond with just the name of the person who you believe will get the starting nod....
Fiedler.

I still think it's gonna be Feeley. :)

Muck said:
I still think it's gonna be Feeley. :)
You could be right. A few weeks back it was definitely Fiedler, but things appear to have gotten much closer.

Brett, you ever had a player contact you out of college that wanted you to be his agent... problem was, he sucked!? I mean, you KNOW he won't be picked up by any team, and said player has this false idea in his mind that he is the greatest player ever. (i know they're out there - i've played with them).

What do you do in that situation? pick them up and never get them signed? or turn them away?

Hey Brett,

Who would you trade for as far as RB's go? (Without trading the Farm...lol)

or

Would you just rough out the season grabbing some players that get cut. Then hit the FA with a mission to land another stud back.

Brett,

I am currently a 2L. In the few chats I have had with sports agents they have all seemed to have fallen into that job. I am interested in Sports Law and was wondering if you could give me any tips as to how I should go about attempting to become an agent.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom