Ask Brett Tessler | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ask Brett Tessler

AtlantaPhin said:
Brett:

I was hoping you could answer a question. Was Fiedler a free agent this past off season? When Miami originally told him he was free to seek another team did they mean in terms of a trade or was he free to sign with another team because they voided his contract? My reason for asking is I recall them saying he was free to seek another team and than I don't recall him even visiting any other teams. Thanks for any help you could provide!!!
They gave him permission to seek a trade, and despite interest elsewhere he chose to stay.

Lamar Gordon

Do you think Lamar Gordon is a good enough RB to carry for 1000 yards this season?

ShAkENdBaKe said:
Do you think Lamar Gordon is a good enough RB to carry for 1000 yards this season?
I think he has the potential, but the Dolphins' "running back by committee" approach probably won't help his chances. Remember, a 1,000 yards isn't really the measuring stick of a great rusher anymore (it's only 62 yards a game).

What is the deal with McIntosh?Is he ready to go,do you know?One last question,any O-Lineman still in free agency worth looking at for the Phins?

ShAkENdBaKe said:
do you think the dolphins will try to pursue John Kitna?
I don't think the Bengals are willing to get rid of him, especially after the way Carson Palmer looked last night.

WelcomeBack said:
What is the deal with McIntosh?Is he ready to go,do you know?One last question,any O-Lineman still in free agency worth looking at for the Phins?
I talked to Damion recently and it sounded like he wasn't too far off from returning. Unfortunately, offensive line is the hardest position to replace during the season due to the overall shortage of quality linemen.

Hey brett....im a first year medical student and i think it would be cool to become a team's doctor. How do doctors work with football teams? are they exclusive, or do they work with other sports too? HOw can i find out more information on sports medicine doctors in the NFL and professional sports?

dolphinpower said:
Hey brett....im a first year medical student and i think it would be cool to become a team's doctor. How do doctors work with football teams? are they exclusive, or do they work with other sports too? HOw can i find out more information on sports medicine doctors in the NFL and professional sports?
You might be surprised to hear this, but many team doctors PAY THE TEAMS for the right to be their doctor because of all the business and recognition it brings them. This is why it's always wise for an agent to get their clients a second medical opinion when injured. I believe that NFL team doctors are only allowed to treat the players on their team. I'm not sure if there's any limitations about treating players in other sports. You can probably find more information about this online. Congratulations on med school... very impressive!

Brett,I was wondering what happened to Jamie Nails?Is he available and would he be a good option for the Dolphins to look at if the O-Line continues to play the way they have?

WelcomeBack said:
Brett,I was wondering what happened to Jamie Nails?Is he available and would he be a good option for the Dolphins to look at if the O-Line continues to play the way they have?
I believe he's available, but age and injuries have taken their toll. Like I said before, good linemen aren't just sitting around at this time of year. The Dolphins are going to be forced to stick with what they've got.

Thanks for the insight.One last question,would it be wise to start Carey or Hadnot at RG to maybe see how they do and maybe let them see what it is like vs. Starting D-Lines or is it gonna be Jerman or Whitley?

Here's a loaded question for you. What is your opinion on the Anquan Boldin; Ken Sarnoff; Drew Rosenhaus soap opera?

Back
Top Bottom