Ask Brett Tessler | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ask Brett Tessler

Mr. Know-It-All said:
Brett,

Is there a way to find out which sports agent represents a certain player? Is there like a certain site you can go to and see who representing whom? Also, how do you go about getting contact numbers or contact information for players whom your interested in representing?

Thanks for your help

Try checking out the Players Association websites. As far as getting in contact with players, it's usually through connections.

Brett i notice you see the millions of Daunte vs Joey threats. what's your take on everything? You see either as our future?

amay said:
Brett i notice you see the millions of Daunte vs Joey threats. what's your take on everything? You see either as our future?

This is strictly my opinion...

While Daunte is the more physically gifted of the two, Joey appears more stable and dependable and that's why I think he gives the team a better chance to win.

Brett I have a question... What do you think about the recent allegations with Saban going to Alabama. Do you think there is any truth to those rumors or a story that the media is trying to create because they have nothing else better to report?

Brett I have a question... What do you think about the recent allegations with Saban going to Alabama. Do you think there is any truth to those rumors or a story that the media is trying to create because they have nothing else better to report?

When a story hangs around as long as this one has, usually where there's smoke there's fire. In regards to if he stays or goes, your guess is as good as mine (or any of the players). If he goes it will probably happen within the next week.

Hey, Brett. Thanks for the insights.

What's the chances of D-Mac coming back next year?

hey Brett glad to see you doing great! Do you still have the double pump jump shot? I am talking about American Heritage Varsity basketball...I think 1991, maybe 92! long time...U remember my brother was the stats guy and I was the young big kid. Now I'm 6'9" 305. I played bbaqll in college and now sys admin...why don't u hit me up....later Brett...Cullen Still

Hey, Brett. Thanks for the insights.

What's the chances of D-Mac coming back next year?

I know the team would like to have him back, but we'll have to wait and see what happens with the head coaching situation and go from there.

Brett,

With many rumors floating around about who our next HC is, what position do you think is our biggest priorty- WR, OL, DL, or secondary, and what kind of FA are out there for WR. Thanks

hey Brett glad to see you doing great! Do you still have the double pump jump shot? I am talking about American Heritage Varsity basketball...I think 1991, maybe 92! long time...U remember my brother was the stats guy and I was the young big kid. Now I'm 6'9" 305. I played bbaqll in college and now sys admin...why don't u hit me up....later Brett...Cullen Still

Cullen,
Of course I remember you and your brother Jeff. I'm happy to hear you're doing well. Even though you weren't the most coordinated 6'7" 14-year old, you used to scare the crap out of opposing teams when they'd see you walk into the gym. I have many fond memories of us sitting next to each other at the end of the bench. It's cool that you ended up playing college ball. I always knew you'd develop into a beast.
BT

Brett,

With many rumors floating around about who our next HC is, what position do you think is our biggest priorty- WR, OL, DL, or secondary, and what kind of FA are out there for WR. Thanks

Without question the team's biggest need is secondary. The rest of the defense is solid (but aging). On offense they need added protection, consistent playmakers at every position, and a quarterback who can get them the ball. Did I forget anything?

Brett,

What are the chances Jim Bates gets hired as head coach? He won 3 games when the previous coach quit, one of them being a gargantuan victory over the Patriots. The players seemed to like him and he is a good man. Your thoughts?

Brett,

What are the chances Jim Bates gets hired as head coach? He won 3 games when the previous coach quit, one of them being a gargantuan victory over the Patriots. The players seemed to like him and he is a good man. Your thoughts?

I'd say the chances are slim to none. I love Coach Bates and agree with everything you said, but they got rid of him once and need somebody who can help on offense.

Hey Brett,

What are D-Mac's thoughts about the whole Saban business?

Hey Brett,

What are D-Mac's thoughts about the whole Saban business?

Damion has always been the kind of guy who'll give his team a 110% regardless of who's coaching. That being said, I know many of the players are happy to see Nick hit the road. I think Nick's neurotic, abrasive style plays off better with college kids than grown men.

Back
Top Bottom