Ask CK (like Ask Alex, except better) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ask CK (like Ask Alex, except better)

With Wale still here, and drafting Starks....That would really allow Chester and Bowens to rest...that would be a hell of a 3 man rotation in the middle....with Wale, JT, and David Bowens rotating the ends....Could really give the DB's some help.

Jerricho Cotchery and Chris Gamble

Poor rating on Parker. His only knock is size, sort of like two stars on the rise...Santana Moss & Steve Smith. Although he's smaller, he's a gamer. I'd love to have Parker in the 3rd, or steal him in the 4th.

Dansby's Pro Day:
HEIGHT: 6.03.3
WEIGHT: 247
225# REPS: 15
40 AVERAGE: 4.60
SHORT SHUTTLE: 4.46
3 CONE: 7.51
VERTICLE: 35.0
LONG JUMP: 10'1"

CK:

Derrick Hamilton, B.J. Johnson, Sean Jones, & Will Allen would be interesting reads. What did they say about these prespects?

Aren't the ESPN draft profiles available to everybody??

I believe so. The rankings from 1 to 326 is for the "Insiders" though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by ckparrothead
Dunta Robinson's also got an impressive writeup.

It would be a mistake for Miami to pass this guy up if he fell to #20. I don't think it will happen, but Robinson is very very physical and fits this tough CB defense very well. With the decline in play by Madison, Miami would have the opportunity to trade him after the 2004 season and get some draft picks.

Doesn't Surtain have a knee conditiion to where he will probably have an early retirement in about 2-3 years??

If Miami does pick Dunta Robinson, even though it may be a good pick, I am not coming to this board for a least a month. The outcry will be very annoying

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

It would be a mistake for Miami to pass this guy up if he fell to #20.

Really? A mistake if Andrews is there? No, it would be a mistake TO pick him if Andrews was there. We don't need a 1st-round dime back. I'd rather get OL help now, a future DT, or a future LB. Hell, I'd even rather a #3 WR than a guy who could possibly serve as a dime back for multiple years.

true....Robinson looks like a great CB prospect, but we're 3 deep in starting claiber players there and really dont need him unless we move one of our CBs to Safety. Madison/Howard to FS possibly?

or drafting for the future. Do you think Madison and Surtain will be around in 3 years?

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
or drafting for the future. Do you think Madison and Surtain will be around in 3 years?
if that's the case we can look for a CB in 2 years, not now.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Really? A mistake if Andrews is there? No, it would be a mistake TO pick him if Andrews was there. We don't need a 1st-round dime back. I'd rather get OL help now, a future DT, or a future LB. Hell, I'd even rather a #3 WR than a guy who could possibly serve as a dime back for multiple years.

I don't think Andrews will slip to #20.

Madisons' play is declining and does not want to budge off of the high salary cap he holds and Surtain has a knee injury that could set him to retire in 2 or 3 years. Replacing Dunta Robinsons' rookie first round salary with Madisons salary would give Miami more mula to go for other nees in next years off-season.

I've already said I would love to have Robinson, Vilma or Randy Starks in the first round. I personally would go with Dunta Robinson. I feel he's overall the better player than the other 2 at his position.

Back
Top Bottom