Assume Gus starts week 1 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assume Gus starts week 1

adamprez2003 said:
Yeah he's had success before. It's amazing to me that he even got 3 wins with our awful team last year. I think the play of the offensive line is going to determine our record and if it plays decent we could get some decent wins this season. If he's the starter on a winning team he will almost certainly be at the very least considered

I agree. Either QB needs solid line play. That is probably why Saban gave Gus so much time in the last game. The OL played so poorly against the Steelers, it was only fair to give Gus a longer look when he had good OL play. Too bad Gus couldnt do anything... AJ on the other hand has done very well when he is given protection. I had a chance to see all the philly games he played in and he made some nice down the field throws, many dropped by the Eagles poor WRs, with the Eagles good OL protection.

If our OL can get a running game going and provide very good pass protection, I see big numbers for AJ (or Gus if he learns to be more accurate on deep passes). That really is the key to all of this.

adamprez2003 said:
In a playoff game
Yeah! You know I still cannot believe we were so lucky for so many years in that we always had quality play at QB...until Wanny!!

late again said:
Yeah! You know I still cannot believe we were so lucky for so many years in that we always had quality play at QB...until Wanny!!

God that name still sends chills down my spine. its like a bad horror movie. Mommy, Mommy make the bad coach go away!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom