At Dolphins practice at the Stadium. Ask about any player | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At Dolphins practice at the Stadium. Ask about any player

and if orton comes thru that door stay away from the turk chad henne...i think if they can't trade you your getting the axe...if orton comes they'll roll with orton and matt moore and maybe devlin the #3

Without a pocket no QB is going to have success -

thats true but these guys can't even complete what should be just about pitch and catch 7 on 7 passes...its way more than the protection from a bunch of 2nd and 3rd string tackles etc

3 days in I'm not concerned . . . no minicamps, a new playbook and coordinator . . . everybody knows the defense always looks better early in camp while the offense struggles to find the timing . . . now we have all the lockout mess stacked against us. I think if people take a look around the league, QB's all over are struggling . . . and obviously fans are influenced by the BS reports coming out of the Denver camp about Orton looking the best. Wow over TEbow and Quinn, with a team that clearly is looking to increase his trade value.

I'm sticking with my guns and I would wait atleast until the preseason before really starting to panic at the QB spot. This same Henne guy won 7 games last year . . . he has 28 games under his belt, he can play QB w/o completely being a liability on the field.

Agree. Can't say I'm feeling to good about him at this point. I thought we should have stayed pat in the draft and taken Delone Carter later in the draft. We'll see if Thomas can start turning it around.

Right, it's already time to start having negative feelings towards a guy in his 5th NFL practice of his life

what do we know kdawg...we know that miami had jake locker at the top of its wishlist board on draft day...what does that tell ya??? these guys have no faith in chad henne long term as the qb of this franchise...none...if they did really believe in him jake lockers not the top of our wishlist...not to mention the way hennes been treated in games tells ya they have no faith in him...pulled for the wildcat every time he got a big conversion...pulled for pennington despite penny being one good hit away from eating his meals thru a straw...etc

EVERYTHING these guys have done since mid 2010 season and on has screamed chad henne's not our guy...

we know miami agreed to a 3rd round pick compensation for kyle orton...the moneys the holdup at this point...these guys want to exit stage left the chad henne era...the sooner the better

if matt moore doesn't show...the phones gonna be a ringin in colorado

3 days in I'm not concerned . . . no minicamps, a new playbook and coordinator . . . everybody knows the defense always looks better early in camp while the offense struggles to find the timing . . . now we have all the lockout mess stacked against us. I think if people take a look around the league, QB's all over are struggling . . . and obviously fans are influenced by the BS reports coming out of the Denver camp about Orton looking the best. Wow over TEbow and Quinn, with a team that clearly is looking to increase his trade value.

I'm sticking with my guns and I would wait atleast until the preseason before really starting to panic at the QB spot. This same Henne guy won 7 games last year . . . he has 28 games under his belt, he can play QB w/o completely being a liability on the field.

well, thats my concern, this season started days ago as opposed to since May.

what do we know kdawg...we know that miami had jake locker at the top of its wishlist board on draft day...what does that tell ya??? these guys have no faith in chad henne long term as the qb of this franchise...none...if they did really believe in him jake lockers not the top of our wishlist...not to mention the way hennes been treated in games tells ya they have no faith in him...pulled for the wildcat every time he got a big conversion...pulled for pennington despite penny being one good hit away from eating his meals thru a straw...etc

EVERYTHING these guys have done since mid 2010 season and on has screamed chad henne's not our guy...

we know miami agreed to a 3rd round pick compensation for kyle orton...the moneys the holdup at this point...these guys want to exit stage left the chad henne era...the sooner the better

if matt moore doesn't show...the phones gonna be a ringin in colorado

I think Henne can be a starting qB in this league . . . but like I have said before I would be surprised if it was down here. The sad thing is, under this regime, I don't know many young QB's that were going to succeed in 2009 and 2010. But still, I'm hoping for the best and I still don't trust this regime to draft a young QB after what I have seen with Henne.

Our QB position is fricken pathetic right now. Henne blows chunks and isn't any better then Devlin.

The offense is getting its lunch handed to them by the defense. Does this not happen every year?

Second, Our two starting Tackles not playing. Third, it was mentioned that players dropping balls everywhere. They have been horrible too. Fasano catches ball then fumbles up into intercecption. Henne sucks. I swear, people just do no understand football this time of year.

Is Henne still Henne? yes, but devlin is going against scrubs and secondly, did they not say he had a terrible night?

I think Henne can be a starting qB in this league . . . but like I have said before I would be surprised if it was down here. The sad thing is, under this regime, I don't know many young QB's that were going to succeed in 2009 and 2010. But still, I'm hoping for the best and I still don't trust this regime to draft a young QB after what I have seen with Henne.

if we want pat devlin to amount to something we better get him away from these clowns as soon as possible...i wouldn't trust em with a pop warner qb

we know miami agreed to a 3rd round pick compensation for kyle orton...the
moneys the holdup at this point

REALLY? everything i have heard so far is the broncos have discussed NOTHING with miami. it hasnt gotten past orton and his agent yet! and you have to wonder why as orton wants out, the broncos want him out. i firmly believe that sparano has not given orton enough confidence that he is looking to put henne on the bench.

if you have links from reputable people like nfl network or sportscenter, finz brass, i am all ears and eyes. but i'm not convinced sparano really wants henne benched and i havnt seen anyone on any reputable site or show say we had locker as our target.

the broncs brass isnt holding this up, its orton.

Back
Top Bottom