At Dolphins practice at the Stadium. Ask about any player | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At Dolphins practice at the Stadium. Ask about any player

From your observations, does it look like Nic Grigsby is going to make the team? I know it's early, but I'm a huge Zona fan and love to see guys from my alma mater in Aqua and Orange....

I'd keep him over Sheets... and it's not even that close..

I'd keep him over Sheets... and it's not even that close..

Good to hear. Depends on how many RB's we keep I think. I was pretty confident when he was signed that he could beat out Sheets, but with Bush, Thomas and Hilliard, is it likely the Dolphins will keep 4 RB's?

Good to hear. Depends on how many RB's we keep I think. I was pretty confident when he was signed that he could beat out Sheets, but with Bush, Thomas and Hilliard, is it likely the Dolphins will keep 4 RB's?

I think they've always kept 4 backs if I'm not mistaken... basically I think it's going to come down to whoever gives them the most value on special teams for the 4th running back spot. Although, I think Grigsby is going to be the better back in the long run regardless of special teams value at the moment... which is why I'd be inclined to let Sheets go if I had to make the choice.

never understood the infatuation with kory sheets...guys done downright nada in his nfl career...jack squat...

"hey kory...coach wants to see ya...and bring your playbook"

never understood the infatuation with kory sheets...guys done downright nada in his nfl career...jack squat...

"hey kory...coach wants to see ya...and bring your playbook"

Yeah, all I ever hear about Sheets is 'he's fast', well, this is a league of fast dudes, so...what else ya got?

jake locker?

what do we know kdawg...we know that miami had jake locker at the top of its wishlist board on draft day...what does that tell ya??? these guys have no faith in chad henne long term as the qb of this franchise...none...if they did really believe in him jake lockers not the top of our wishlist...not to mention the way hennes been treated in games tells ya they have no faith in him...pulled for the wildcat every time he got a big conversion...pulled for pennington despite penny being one good hit away from eating his meals thru a straw...etc

EVERYTHING these guys have done since mid 2010 season and on has screamed chad henne's not our guy...

we know miami agreed to a 3rd round pick compensation for kyle orton...the moneys the holdup at this point...these guys want to exit stage left the chad henne era...the sooner the better

if matt moore doesn't show...the phones gonna be a ringin in colorado
sorry to burst your bubble but jake locker was never on miamis draft board.

what do we know kdawg...we know that miami had jake locker at the top of its wishlist board on draft day...what does that tell ya??? these guys have no faith in chad henne long term as the qb of this franchise...none...if they did really believe in him jake lockers not the top of our wishlist...not to mention the way hennes been treated in games tells ya they have no faith in him...pulled for the wildcat every time he got a big conversion...pulled for pennington despite penny being one good hit away from eating his meals thru a straw...etc

EVERYTHING these guys have done since mid 2010 season and on has screamed chad henne's not our guy...

we know miami agreed to a 3rd round pick compensation for kyle orton...the moneys the holdup at this point...these guys want to exit stage left the chad henne era...the sooner the better

if matt moore doesn't show...the phones gonna be a ringin in colorado
That sound eerily familiar. 2004, Ricky quits, Spielman gets desperate after a couple preseason games and trades a 3rd rounder to St. Louis for Gordon who did absolutely nothing. Deja vu.

ofcourse DT is getting blasted that guy is slow as fkn' ****.

From your observations, does it look like Nic Grigsby is going to make the team? I know it's early, but I'm a huge Zona fan and love to see guys from my alma mater in Aqua and Orange....

Practice team maybe....dude is small

Went hard all practice. Pissing off o lineman because he looks to be going hard even though it's practice. Teams won't be able to guard him with one tackle.

and thats why wake is getting so damn good. He is 100% committed to becoming the best. Clay matthews who??

sorry to burst your bubble but jake locker was never on miamis draft board.

please elaborate...and don't take this personally but i have it on good accord he was the top target from people who's opinion and inside scoop i trust more than yours

but i'm all ears to hear what you know...and how you know it

Back
Top Bottom