At Least One Team Is Plotting A Run At Jim Harbaugh | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At Least One Team Is Plotting A Run At Jim Harbaugh

They need try get McCarthy first. He would be good coach for dolphins. U cannot be scare get best coach. It seems that dolphins don't want best. Ross is willing do good but It never wk out.

I am leaning this way also

A legitimate Head Coach....professional

Doubt Harbaugh leaves Michigan now that urban Meyer is gone. He should dominate recruiting now.

I think Ohio State is better with Ryan Day. He’s a former NFL QB coach and you can already see the effect with Haskins maybe staying, Fields considering transferring and Jack Miller, one of the top QB’s in the class of 2020 still committed to OSU. Also do not sleep on the effect Brian Hartline has on recruiting and coaching WR’s.

Also keep in mind Jim Tressel was just as successful as Urb and you could argue recruited even better.

But back to Harbaugh, I think he’s staying at Michigan one more year. I believe Ohio State smoking Michigan at home next year will seal the deal.

I find it funny how people would rather have Gase than Harbaugh. What has Gase ever done? Harbaugh has won more playoff games than Gase. Look at how SF crumbled after Harbaugh left.

And this thought that Mike McCarthy would be a good coach for Miami is idiotic and you should delete your account now. This guy hasn’t done **** recently with Aaron at QB. Seems like they were getting worse each year even though he had the one of the best QBs.

Doubt Harbaugh leaves Michigan now that urban Meyer is gone. He should dominate recruiting now.

And I'm sure people were saying the same thing when Bob Stoops left Oklahoma and an unknown in Lincoln Riley took over. And now they are better than they were under Bob Stoops.

Ross is as clueless as they come but he better get rid of this fraud of a head coach!

Oh I agree! I think that fans should stop giving Miami money due to their mediocre product. It’s like paying for a BMW but driving away with a KIA! Stop going to the games! Stop buying anything Dolphin related! Just stop for a season!

I think this is all wishful thinking and Gase gets another year. sorry to be the bummer guys

Agree. People underestimate the slack Gase gets due to injuries. Not saying I'm happy or angry, only that's how I see reality right now. Even then, would any candidate take Miami over GB? QUALIFICATION; If Gase refuses to dump Burke, maybe Ross will move on.

Agree. People underestimate the slack Gase gets due to injuries. Not saying I'm happy or angry, only that's how I see reality right now. Even then, would any candidate take Miami over GB? QUALIFICATION; If Gase refuses to dump Burke, maybe Ross will move on.

That’s true, GB or even the Browns would be a more desirable spot for a HC.

I honestly don’t see any changes being done next year with the HC spot, the DC spot is another story and maybe addition of a true OC. But if the regime does change it won’t surprise or shock me in the least. This franchise is a dumpster fire of emotions.

This is the kind of thing that loses credibility for an organization. You dont interview a head coach while you still have one. It burned us before. I have no problem finding a new coach but at least be respectful and fire Gase and Grier 1st.

I agree.

Just fire Gase right after the Buffalo game and let's roll.

I don’t see him being the guy for the job. I would like a a Harbaugh more. Or Mike Shanahan lol maybe he could ask his son for tips

Mike Shanahan was the guy I wanted when we hired Gase. I think he would have been able to build a first class coaching staff and his offense would have been a perfect fit for Tannehill.

People are focusing on the wrong Harbaugh. Jim isnt leaving Michigan anytime soon but John may be available

No way Ross steals him from Michigan. Urban Meyer just retired, Jimmy might finally beat Ohio State.

Back
Top Bottom