At least we can end the Jets season.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least we can end the Jets season....

Billk78

Scout Team
Reaction score
Next week. Beat them and they are done. I don't even care about draft picks at this point anyway. I want to send the Jets home.

They need a win and a Bengals loss. Cinci plays Baltimore.

They're almost done now, hopefully we can put the finishing touches. Moore will probably be a deer in headlights against Rex's blitzes though

They're almost done now, hopefully we can put the finishing touches. Moore will probably be a deer in headlights against Rex's blitzes though

Id just run Reggie all day.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

i believe tenn also has a tiebreaker over them

You could be right. But I know that if we beat them they are automatically done....so Id like to be the ones to officially end them.

Lets get a better draft position, forget the ****ing and pathetic Jests.

Dear Santa,

Please bring me a throwing arm for Christmas.

Sincerely,
Mark Sanchez.

This was disappointing and unacceptable, but if you bracket our performance against both NE today and The Giants vs how the jest made out, there's a damn good chance we can end their season with an exclamation point, and then like in 08, for the next year have junk insist that they were already out of it by the time we beat their azzes.

Even if we lose, they need ALOT of help to get in........ LOTS AND LOTS.

OF course, they have gotten just that the last 2 years. 3 years of gifting them into the Playoffs???? Could happen, we better just beat the living snot outa them next week!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom