At least we can end the Jets season.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least we can end the Jets season....

:lol: Wow...you should just quit while you're behind. You obviously have no other purpose than to ***** and moan about who you think is a real fan. Grow up and get over yourself already. You're no one to judge who's a real fan with your pathetic posts.

Logic a little too difficult for you jet fans?? Ganggreen is still awaiting your merry return.

Kills me.

Pretty sure that single draft position will be the ENTIRE difference between us going undefeated or 5-11.

People REALLY need to stop viewing life through their experiences on X-BOX.

What makes you think it makes a damn bit of difference WHERE we pick? F-in adolescent attitude

Kills me.

Pretty sure that single draft position will be the ENTIRE difference between us going undefeated or 5-11.

What makes you think it makes a damn bit of difference WHERE we pick? F-in adolescent attitude

No of course where we pick doesn't matter. Might as well give all our picks away, who needs them. But a big win vs the jets in the last game of the season will be remembered for decades. Nice try jet fan

No of course where we pick doesn't matter. Might as well give all our picks away, who needs them. But a big win vs the jets in the last game of the season will be remembered for decades. Nice try jet fan

Okay, here's the difference. I am actually rooting for the Dolphins to win, while your rooting for the Jests....and you call me at Jest fan?

Logic too much for you?

Kills me.

Nice screen name! So go ahead, do it!! Go ahead CONFESSOR, "Confess" you are really a jet fan.

Okay, here's the difference. I am actually rooting for the Dolphins to win, while your rooting for the Jests....and you call me at Jest fan?

Logic too much for you?

OF course you are rooting for the Dolphins to win, because you know that will cost of any chance of being competitive for years to come. What else would a jets fan do??

Nice screen name! So go ahead, do it!! Go ahead CONFESSOR, "Confess" you are really a jet fan.

And, if you even had a clue, you would realize, you can not tell a lie to "The Confessor"

If you look at your reflection in the bottom of a well what you see is only on the surfaceIf you try to see the meaning hidden underneath the measure of the depth can be deceiving
The bottom has a rocky reputation

In the eyes of the Confessor you can't tell a lieYou cannot tell a lie
Strip you down to size
Naked as the day that you were born
Naked as the day that you were born

Go ahead. Take a few minutes away from Madden football and educate yourself young man.

Meanwhile, the Grown-ups are going to talk about big people things :up:

OF course you are rooting for the Dolphins to win, because you know that will cost of any chance of being competitive for years to come. What else would a jets fan do??

Okay, this is as ignorant a comment as I have read in a decade on these boards.

One win will actually cost us any chance of being competitive for years to come?

I think I just found my new signature thank you.

Even with a win the Jets are likely finished. Would be nice to send them to 8-8...but at the end of the day I don't care much. If the Redskins pull off the upset, we would be in much better shape for RG3...plus we would play the Browns & Chiefs in 2012 instead of the Bengals and Chargers.

A lot of their fans are already in "Just End This Season" mode. It's not as fun to beat them when they don't care all that much. I guess it's a Win-Win for us?

Logic a little too difficult for you jet fans?? Ganggreen is still awaiting your merry return.

Jets fan??? :lol: I wouldn't caught dead wearing that puke green crap. I do know one thing though, a lot of rival Jets fans make a lot more sense and are more useful on these boards than you are. It makes me wonder why you even bother.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

F the players! Anyone that's currently on this team can go eat a dick as far as i'm concerned.

:err: Well that was a thoughtful response.

I've been as big a suck for luck as anyone but the fact of the matter is we won't be in a position to draft luck. In fact we aren't getting Barkley either and I'm not that interested in rg3. So for the first time since the browns game I'm going to succumb to my emotion and irrationality. I know what's best for the team is getting as high a pick as possible but we aren't getting blackmon or Claiborne and after the top 6 it gets muddled in my opinion.

As a life long phins fan I get almost as much pleasure seeing the jets lose as I do watching the phins win and today gave me a great deal of pleasure. As fans we act irrational at many levels. Whether its defending players or rooting for what essentially is not in the teams best interest. So next game I shall become irrational dolphins fan. The euphoric quick fix of eliminating the jets from the playoffs is too great a temptation for me to abandon. We aren't getting luck or Barkley and next on my list is weeden. So while, rational objective thinking me is calling me a fool, i will for the first time in months tell him to shut up and scream "Go Phins". Jets suck.

Denver does as well. Who would've thought 9-7 would get you a playoff birth in the AFC?

As do the Raiders. So the Jets basically need a win and a Cinci loss, a Tenn loss, and an Oakland or Denver loss.

Back
Top Bottom