At least we can end the Jets season.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least we can end the Jets season....

ehh...i look at this game as probably a win for us either way...win and send the jets home despite me having a grand on them in vegas or lose and keep our draft pick in a better trade up spot for luck...but if you guys don't think it matters whether we're picking at #7 say or #12 when it comes to how much a team wants to trade out with us or how much we have to give up to get that top pick your mistaken...it matters

but at the end of the day its the damn jets and i wish like hell brandon jacobs had taken rex ryans spine mortal combat style...really rex...you mess with brandon jacobs...you're lucky there wasn't a funeral on that field...lmao

Is the look on Rex's face losing to us in the last game of the season worth moving down in the draft? Gosh thats tempting.

Is the look on Rex's face losing to us in the last game of the season worth moving down in the draft? Gosh thats tempting.

He actually might be happy knowing that he has an extra month or so to concentrate on his TRUE love:

imagesqtbnANd9GcQAzC07GmTBuX0vbJPnDN_3WR-1.jpg

We gave the Pats home field in the playoffs lets not help the Jets into the playoffs.

I'm all for kicking the **** out them, administering a dose of reality that there will be no back door entry into the playoffs this season courtesy of other teams' charity or screw ups this time around. However, after reading Florio that there's front office serious conversation in E Rutherford questioning (legitimately) if Sanchez is the long-term answer, I would fear, that with some of the chips they have to push into the pile and a higher draft pick at 8-8, they may try to leapfrog above us if there's a legitimate potential franchise QB within their grasp.

Santa was good to me this year!
154yhza-1.jpg

I'm all for kicking the **** out them, administering a dose of reality that there will be no back door entry into the playoffs this season courtesy of other teams' charity or screw ups this time around. However, after reading Florio that there's front office serious conversation in E Rutherford questioning (legitimately) if Sanchez is the long-term answer, I would fear, that with some of the chips they have to push into the pile and a higher draft pick at 8-8, they may try to leapfrog above us if there's a legitimate potential franchise QB within their grasp.

Santa was good to me this year!
154yhza-1.jpg

Read that too but I do not see a playoff game or two really changing their mind on Sanchez. They have to know by now he was what everyone else thinks he is.

Good to see we set our sights so high.

We can't make the playoffs or be some kind of contender so....let's settle for beating the Jets...

Once.

We can't make the playoffs or be some kind of contender so....let's settle for beating the Jets...

Once.

Unfortunate reality in Dolphins land nowadays especially with the huge egg we laid in the first half of the season. Hopefully, the new head coach we land next season (and maybe a new QB) will turn this ship around. By this time next season it'd be nice to not have these dumb discussions about tanking VS winning our last game of the season.

Once.
Thats how pathetic it has become, i remember when it was the Jet fans that were hoping they would beat us to be the highlight of their chitty season.

And that's why i'm not all that excited for this game. I'll watch, hope it's a good game, but whether we win or lose I won't care. If a win wouldn't hurt our draft position, of course I'd want to see a win...but if a loss means drafting 2 or 3 spots higher...then that might be better. I'd rather have a better shot at sweeping the Jets in 2012. Especially since Jets fans are pissed off at their own organization right now.

Ultimately, this is the least exciting Dolphins-Jets game in a long time.

I would love a great draft position. However, win or lose, we would need to trade up regardless to get Luck or RGIII. So at this point, knocking the Jets out of the playoffs would be sweet. If we can't go, then **** it, take them down with us. I HATE them, and there is nothing more I'd like to see then us beating the **** outta them, especially since I'll be there row 3 thanks to my girlfriend's Xmas gift.

Back
Top Bottom