At least we're good for laughs... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least we're good for laughs...

It is a huge need. We're a running team. It's not Henne's fault Ronnie and Ricky couldn't run the ball. Those players were injury prone who we got as patches to draft young players. Rome wasn't built in a day. I know you wanted Ingram, but whining about it is pointless. It's a solid pick. You don't know what they are going to do in the later rounds or in FA for the QB position.

Well **** me for not being excited for Sheets and Hilliard to run for 30-40 yards a game behind our solid pick.

It's pretty sad when the guys in the tube are laughing at the team.

Especially when the joke came from Mayock who had us drafting Pouncey in his mock knowing how lame we are the whole time.

The last time I was flamed and received negative reps was when I posted a thread about Henne's "funky chicken dance" throwing motion. I claimed although Henne has a strong arm, his release was too slow and awkward leading to inconsistency and inaccuracy. Just wondering where all those clowns, who bashed me then, are now.

**** Pouncey.

Well **** me for not being excited for Sheets and Hilliard to run for 30-40 yards a game behind our solid pick.

FA hasnt opened yet, the only reason they would pick an OL is if they knew they could get a RB, the offseason is barely starting, im expecting Deangelo Williams

FA hasnt opened yet, the only reason they would pick an OL is if they knew they could get a RB, the offseason is barely starting, im expecting Deangelo Williams

Sign a 28 yr old RB who has had one good year in '08, has below average hands and has struggled recently with injuries. This logic escapes me.

Alright stop hijacking the thread!!!

This thread is supposed to be about the Dolphins being a joke in the NFL.

We, and I reiterate, we, because I am a fan forever no matter what, we are officially the laughing stock of the NFL.

We are a laughing stock because we have a joke for a QB, a joke for a coach, and a joke for a GM, and a really pissed off almost rookie owner who has been a joke himself. The latter may be our only saving grace, but that is another thread.

Be mad Dolphans, but don't leave us, the grass isn't greener on the other side.

...the grass isn't greener on the other side.

A 7-9 record (1-7 at home) followed by an offensive lineman with the 15th pick say otherwise.

grass-1.jpg

we have to hope that Luck doesnt go into the draft until 2013, because we still don't have a backup fullback to protect him.

Back
Top Bottom