At the end of the year: Fire Saban and hire... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At the end of the year: Fire Saban and hire...

downfield

Starter
Reaction score
....Charlie Weiss. He turned Brady into a star. Hand him the keys to our team, let him draft some talent and lets move on. I want an offensive minded coach this time around. I think Saban has failed in the personnel department and he has proven to be a poor game coordinator.

I thought NIck was a great hire, but we have taken a huge step back this year and it is killing us.

Haha..another horrible thread. I doubt this because Weis is signed at Notre Dame through about 2011 if I'm not mistaken. No way he'd leave that.

downfield said:
....Charlie Weiss. He turned Brady into a star. Hand him the keys to our team, let him draft some talent and lets move on. I want an offensive minded coach this time around. I think Saban has failed in the personnel department and he has proven to be a poor game coordinator.

I thought NIck was a great hire, but we have taken a huge step back this year and it is killing us.

God knows we're so much worse off with Saban than we were with Wanny. :shakeno:

And the end of this post, BAN the original thread starter and replace him with this guy I know at the Billszone boar.d He is funny, witty and can contribute mightily.

I thought Downfield was a good poster, but this board has taken a w step backward...

See, I can be silly too.

People just spout off things without knows any of the dianamics around everything, Everyone thinks you can just pick who you want in every aspect of the NFL like its fantasy or something! I really wish we could just fire and hire, sign and cut but it doesnt work that way. Trust me Sabans going no place weather you like it or not. Waynes not going to fire him and the guys not going to quit. He said something last week to the effect that if people dont do things his way then there going to get the boot because hes going nowhere.

downfield said:

I wanted Charlie Weis over Saban in the first place. But that being said i'm not giving up on Saban yet.

Back
Top Bottom