At the end of the year: Fire Saban and hire... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At the end of the year: Fire Saban and hire...

really, also we are missing a huge piece of our offense, love him hate him, want him back, dont want him back but ricky williams is a huge part of this offense

with him we are a much better team without him we are 4-12 and 1-5

theres no way we dump saban...let him actually get players to fit his defensive scheme and put player who can do good on O

If we fired a coach after 2 years good luck getting someone else in here. Why would Weis leave ND where he makes tons of money and is quickly setting himself up to be a legend to take a job that he has 2 years to succeed in or he'll get canned?

Charlie Weis is very happy at Notre Dame and they are very happy to have him. He isn't going anywhere soon.

what would have happend to troy and emmit and the boys in big d if they would have fired jimmy after the 1-15 season? come on people, get real. if we continue with this type of season, we could get a high enought draft pick that we could trad it for players/picks that we could use to rebuild.

i dont think id fire saban, but i think this season is his fault. bad coaching, period. daunte shouldve sat week 1-4 no question till healthy. secondary is horrible, we couldve resigned lance schulters. jason allen is worthless. you go for it on 4th and inches from the 30, but not 4th and inches from the 3? saban has to take the blaim

haha man, weis took the job at ND for a reason. If he wanted to coach in the NFL he would.

Saban's college scheme is not working in the NFL. He hires the wrong people and players. He is the next steve spurrier.

LoXiN said:
God knows we're so much worse off with Saban than we were with Wanny. :shakeno:

Whatever. There is no case to make that Saban is better than Wannstedt. You wanna try? Lets go for it. Season by season, offense by offense, defense by defense....we are WAY worse now than we ever were under Wannstedt.

Ricky Williams was the difference. With Ricky playing, this team is over .500. And Ricky retired before the 04 season and left DW little time to find a replacement. NS drafted Ronnie Brown as his replacement. Last year, we were 9-5 in games that Ricky played. In Saban's career here at Miami, he is 3-7 without Ricky.

You people need to get this straight...Wannstedt was no worse than Saban. Wannstedt was horrible, but we aren't better off now with Saban.We are worse. Get this straight.

redpitsea said:
People just spout off things without knows any of the dianamics around everything, Everyone thinks you can just pick who you want in every aspect of the NFL like its fantasy or something! I really wish we could just fire and hire, sign and cut but it doesnt work that way. Trust me Sabans going no place weather you like it or not. Waynes not going to fire him and the guys not going to quit. He said something last week to the effect that if people dont do things his way then there going to get the boot because hes going nowhere.

Ok, good. So dropping passes is his way? If not, then RM and CC should get the boot. And young Hagan should be inactive for the next four games. If ANY of those guys play, then I am going to assume that dropping passes is his way. If Sammy Morris isn't cut on Monday, then I am going to assume that fumbling and blocking in the back is Saban's way.

Great to have a coach with standards.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Year 3. That's always the judgement year. This thread is ridiculous.

So all of these "Fire Mularkey" threads are two years too early? Because I swear I am seeing some of you Saban apologists calling for Mularkey's head.

KingCrowder said:
I wanted Charlie Weis over Saban in the first place. But that being said i'm not giving up on Saban yet.

Interesting? What more is gonna take? How much worse do we need to be before you people will say "enough is enough"?

Joneal7 said:
theres no way we dump saban...let him actually get players to fit his defensive scheme and put player who can do good on O

After seeing what he's done to our secondary (Those are all his players) I am afraid to let him touch any other part of this team!

TampaFinsFan01 said:
Interesting? What more is gonna take? How much worse do we need to be before you people will say "enough is enough"?

look at lovie smith and the bears.

Back
Top Bottom