At what point in the season would you begin to "trust" the Dolphins are for real? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At what point in the season would you begin to "trust" the Dolphins are for real?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
After 15 years of mediocrity, it is very difficult to trust the Dolphins, even if they start out hot. So my question is, at what point would you trust they are a real contender this year? Would they need to start out 6-2 for you to really feel like the team is different, or would you always be waiting for the other shoe to drop?

I'll trust them when they win the division. Anything else is an expectation of blowing it.
And even then, we get memories of 2008... how did that work out...

I'll trust that we're making headway when we finally have a playoff spot secured.

Win a meaningful game in New England, with Brady.

For me its always been when they win games they are supposed to against teams they are clearly better than. Also, when they pull of those last minute wins against teams that are better than them on paper BUT Miami is in control of the game towards the finish like. See GB, Det last year!

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

And even then, we get memories of 2008... how did that work out...

One step at a time...

After 15 years of mediocrity, it is very difficult to trust the Dolphins, even if they start out hot. So my question is, at what point would you trust they are a real contender this year? Would they need to start out 6-2 for you to really feel like the team is different, or would you always be waiting for the other shoe to drop?

when they clinch a playoff spot

Back
Top Bottom