Atlanta Falcons Desperate for DL? We've got a lot in stock... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta Falcons Desperate for DL? We've got a lot in stock...

Thats the pot calling the kettle black. Your POV entertains me. So, even though Blackstock, from your own clip you pulled, is a strong second round candidate, you deem Roth a better, and he was selected were? Not to mention, you cant even claim he was a first rounder, not with the likes of David Pollack in the draft. So, you deem my point of view wrong, just because you think "your guy" fits us better. And, Darryl could of been used in a position we have nobvody suited for, but you aren't even sure if Roth can play LDE, so in that case, we drafted a replacement, right? And that would eb a 4th round or lower pick, right? So, were is my logic wrong?

You answered your own questions/comments, but were to ignorant to even notice that you argued my case for me. Thanks!

Roman529 said:
I guess the Falcons owner and co-founder of Home Depot has a lot of money to blow in Atlanta....I would not have offered him as much either,,,,but Manning makes ridiculous money too and what has he won for the Colts. We need to draft Omar Jacobs next year...he will be our Michael Vick without the fumbles.

clear.gif

we have to seriously suck again this year to get him

LithoMan said:
Thats the pot calling the kettle black. Your POV entertains me. So, even though Blackstock, from your own clip you pulled, is a strong second round candidate, you deem Roth a better, and he was selected were? Not to mention, you cant even claim he was a first rounder, not with the likes of David Pollack in the draft. So, you deem my point of view wrong, just because you think "your guy" fits us better. And, Darryl could of been used in a position we have nobvody suited for, but you aren't even sure if Roth can play LDE, so in that case, we drafted a replacement, right? And that would eb a 4th round or lower pick, right? So, were is my logic wrong?

You answered your own questions/comments, but were to ignorant to even notice that you argued my case for me. Thanks!

The issue you are not so deftly dancing around is this... Why is Roth strictly a replacement for Jason Taylor? Why do you seem to think he cannot play 3-4 OLB or LDE? Lay your analysis on us.

LithoMan said:

I will listen to reason, unlike yourself. I've given many reasons as to why Roth can line up at both LDE, RDE, and OLB... you've given no reason at all as to why he can't. That is why I am different from you. I can be reasoned with... you just state facts that you want to belive, because you say they are so.

VanDolPhan said:
Honestly am I the only one who thinks are d-line is still weak. Carter might end up playing a lot of DT taking him outta the DE rotation and while Bowens is ok there we don't know what we got with Matt Roth. There's too much question of our own DL to be talking about helping out another teams.

I agree partially with you. I don't think we're weak at DL though i guess we're not able to let one of them leave..we have lots of guys plus lots of questions marks..we're pretty set IMO

Back
Top Bottom