Atlanta fans talking trash | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta fans talking trash

I read that board. They think they will blow Miami out by 30 with opening weekend being a cakewalk for them. And they think the Dolphins are the most overrated team in the league because they can only gain yards with trick plays.

Most of those Georgia nutbags say Miami is really a 4-12 or 5-11 team at best.

I'd be surprised if any forum wasn't saying that about their opponents.

You should live up here, its straight trash all day. They may be good on offense, but they need some major upgrades on defense before they are close to what they think they are. Probably end up like last year's highly touted Bulldogs, flat on there face....

Until they realize their defense is a steaming pile of ****. Doubt you'll see much trash talk then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say that reading their board I never knew human beings could be so incredibly dumb.

I guess that's what happens to you when you've never had back to back winning seasons in your team history (44 years)

They think they're Steeler fans or something.

And another thing, I'm not sure how you could really be surprised. You started it by trolling on their board with a worthless thread... No different than a Patsies fan coming on this board to talk **** to be honest.

Nice. Maybe they didn't notice that their defense is a joke. 6 new starters on their defense with no chance to stop our running game. I'll look forward to our offensive line dominating the line of scrimmage and building confidence for the rest of the season. While I think we may have a tough time stopping Turner, I think Ryan is overrated and I see us getting a pick or two in that game.

And another thing, I'm not sure how you could really be surprised. You started it by trolling on their board with a worthless thread... No different than a Patsies fan coming on this board to talk **** to be honest.

I just went there and realized that. This is what Langer72 posted and started a thread on for all of you interested.

titled: Greetings from MIAMI

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/index.php?showtopic=3858469

Wishing you Altanta dirty birds a good game.
Miami's defense will smother Ryan and we will win the game 24-16. Porter and Taylor will be coming from all angles. Our DB's are big, fast, and nasty.

Dont let Miami's vanilla lackluster preseason performances fool you, I have been at the practices and they have got a full array of wildcat plays ready to go. Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown running the ball...can you stop the 1-2 punch! This new reciever we drafted, Hartline, keep an eye on him.

The miami defense will shut you guys down, and hold your guys to field goals.

Our only weakness is kick return coverage, it is improving, hopefully you guys will not exploit that during the kickoffs.
It should be exciting!

Not a very welcome visitor to say the least.

Dude i go to UGA and there are tons of Falcon fans....most are objective and say well we are young and we are a better team but wont be as good as last year....much like most feel with us.

the guys posting there were the 4th string PR/KR on their High School football team and i mean come on THEY KNOW FOOTBALL......so we should just call it in to avoid embarrassment :crazy:

they are not objective they look at last week and go easy win...but i look at their game vs the Chargers and say oh man run game screen passes and mid range passing and we will own TOP and it wont matter how high powered their O might be.

I wouldnt expect much less from fans of opposing teams but i think those are the homers who think Madden is real football and the falcons are the team to beat in the NFC..NOT A CHANCE

Sorry to burst you bubble ATL :pop:

LOL if you start a thread like that what do you expect...I rather keep my mouth shut and let the Dolphins whip that a$$ on the field.

Back
Top Bottom