Atlanta fans talking trash | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta fans talking trash

And another thing, I'm not sure how you could really be surprised. You started it by trolling on their board with a worthless thread... No different than a Patsies fan coming on this board to talk **** to be honest.

I agree that thread was weak

I have to say that reading their board I never knew human beings could be so incredibly dumb.

I guess that's what happens to you when you've never had back to back winning seasons in your team history (44 years)

They think they're Steeler fans or something.
guess you havent visited gang green sites,huh?

pretty bar-none there....

LOL if you start a thread like that what do you expect...I rather keep my mouth shut and let the Dolphins whip that a$$ on the field.

Same way I am, although I don't really expect or predict the Dolphins whooping anyone- I'm just always hoping and rooting for the best. But either way, boasting about an upcoming matchup really does absolutely nothing to help me enjoy the game anymore than I already do.

But I find it best not to tempt karma. And in the end, bragging about my favorite team means absolutely nothing because I'm pretty sure their success or failure is not in any way influenced or contributed to by me.

"Keep an eye on Hartline"?(why would you tip our hand like that?)

I'm pretty sure the fans on that message board are notifying the Atlanta coaching staff right now, which was completely unaware that we had drafted a wide receiver named Hartline who made some nice plays in our last preseason game.

I'm still hoping for the best- maybe they will do look me and assume Hartline is black. :D

Dolphins are 4 1/2 point underdogs going into Atlanta. This number hasnt changed in the past week.
and 3 1/2 underdogs going into New Orleans. Im like the rest, the score doesnt mean a whole lot tin the last preseason game, I think it will be used as window to see into the souls of the bubble players..
Falcons are thin on depth; Lets hurt them up and wear em out, they will fold like lawn chairs on a winter day.

Dolphins 31 Falcons 12

I looked it up and this is what I found.
The Falcons only have 3 wins against the Dolphins in all of their history, the last game in 2005 at Atlanta the Falcons pulled of a win. Dont think they dont the Score..
The Ga dome is impressive and the fans are right on top of ya, Rookies can get star struck easy. that alone can be worth 3 points, so Id say if the numbers look that even .. Miami is in way better shape than the falcons and you may see the line snug up a Point to 3 1/2 before the game. :rimshot:

trolling on the Falcons board...is that really necessary...?

I looked it up and this is what I found.
The Falcons only have 3 wins against the Dolphins in all of their history, the last game in 2005 at Atlanta the Falcons pulled of a win. Dont think they dont the Score..
The Ga dome is impressive and the fans are right on top of ya, Rookies can get star struck easy. that alone can be worth 3 points, so Id say if the numbers look that even .. Miami is in way better shape than the falcons and you may see the line snug up a Point to 3 1/2 before the game. :rimshot:
game was in miami last time, i remember i think it was rickys first game back from a suspension and he had like a 30 yd td run and then later in the game we couldve gotten the ball back but the refs clearly missed someone holding jt so we ended up losing. o how time flys by vick was a star then also.

Back
Top Bottom