atleast we have him | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

atleast we have him

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
atleast we have moore next year. he isnt a typical franchise qb, but with the chances of getting one in the draft are very slim, and im ok going into next year with moore. he hasnt been making mistakes, and since he started get more time with the starting o he has played well. even with him at qb, and upgrade rt, fs, olb opposite of wake, and another te, and keep nolan and the o coordinator i think this team can be a playoff team.

I started driving the Matt Moore bandwagon after the Chiefs game. Folks, there are still seats available. In the back.

hes better than henne but still throws some awful passes if we had a better qb miami would of beat the pats today

Better QB than Henne, but he's just as clutch as him.
Moore was good with three minutes to play. He was damn good. It's not his fault guys came through the line unblocked and destroyed him before he even had a chance to drop back to pass on the previous drive. I'm all for drafting a first round QB (even trading the farm for Luck) and having a competition in camp, but Matt Moore was good enough to win today. He was the least of our problems, outside of 1 or 2 bad throws.

He sucks in big games and has a rag arm. The good thing about him is that at least he'll sail a floater over to Marshall now and then.

He sucks in big games and has a rag arm. The good thing about him is that at least he'll sail a floater over to Marshall now and then.

What big game did he suck in? We started 0-7, he didn't really play in a big game.

Having Matt Moore is not something good that I take away from this game.

His two turnovers were huge. If you evaluate his play you can't overlook that.

He's not bad, hopefully we'll at least bring someone in to compete for the QB spot with him..

When the NFL resets itself next season after the lockout from this season which elevated offenses throughout the league, we'll see how many are ok with going into 2013 with Matt Moore.

When the NFL resets itself next season after the lockout from this season which elevated offenses throughout the league, we'll see how many are ok with going into 2013 with Matt Moore.
We won't be bad enough to get Matt Barkley. Story of our franchise.

At least we have Reggie Bush. Not so much Matt Moore.

Back
Top Bottom