atleast we have him | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

atleast we have him

His two turnovers were huge. If you evaluate his play you can't overlook that.
the fumble in the 2nd half i dont pin on moore. he wasnt ready for the snap as you can see he was audibling, but pouncey snapped the ball anyways.

i have been a moore supporter but he played like **** basically the entire 2nd half.

I agree, but I wasn't really trying to get at that point with my post. I was just pointing out that if and when Matt Moore regresses next season, people shouldn't be surprised.
We still have people defending Chad Henne like he is going to be a great franchise QB. Can't temper everyone's expectations.

I really want to know what some of Moore's bigger supporters are seeing in these games that make them so content with him. Are you so numb to the losses, that the wins are all that stick in your memory?

Yes I'm happy that we are out of the worst QB in the league argument, but is that the best you've come to hope for. Moore was the face of our run after the 0-7 start, but he was also part of that 0-7 start. The team is playing much better now, but do you really have faith in this team week to week? If you just started over the season tomorrow, do you really see as as a contender, or anything more the an outside shot at a wildcard?

Moore is good enough for now because he's the best QB on the roster, but I really have trouble getting too optimistic for a season where that is the case.

I re-watched his very first game through the sleepless night last night.

This kid has something I haven't seen from our QB's......ever. He actually reminds me of Tony Romo with more between the ears.

IF we can't score on a Bona-Fide QB in the draft, and its not looking likely, I'm all for surrounding him with as much talent as possible and seeing what we can do. I believe in him.

I think that Moore will be the starter next year. I also think that he will be better than he is now. I like the fact that he has thrown long tds and for the most part has decent touch. I also think that he is the second best QB in the AFC east and given a bit better protection and another speedy receiver will only improve. I do not think all the fumbles are on him, Pouncey seems to snap the ball high a lot of times.

I think that Moore will be the starter next year. I also think that he will be better than he is now. I like the fact that he has thrown long tds and for the most part has decent touch. I also think that he is the second best QB in the AFC east and given a bit better protection and another speedy receiver will only improve. I do not think all the fumbles are on him, Pouncey seems to snap the ball high a lot of times.

2nd best QB in the AFCE is like being the second tallest midget on a basketball team :lol:

But i can fault Moore for that 4th quarter interception which lost us the game.

Ok lol. Didn't say that you couldn't. I wouldn't say THAT is what lost us the game though.

You allow 27 unanswered points there's a problem in other places too lol.

Ok lol. Didn't say that you couldn't. I wouldn't say THAT is what lost us the game though.

You allow 27 unanswered points there's a problem in other places too lol.
i think the tendency in football and i think its unfair both ways, is if a team wins, whether the qb played well or not, people will give more credit to the qb, and vice versa in losses in terms of blame.

today, our team played really good football on both sides of the ball in the 1st half. however, both sides of the ball in the 2nd half were atrocious. moore played like crap in the 2nd half, but the defense was awful in the 2nd half also.

Back
Top Bottom