atleast we have him | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

atleast we have him

You should be saying "oh god we still have him".

I'm tired of these "at least" threads. Such a typical reflection of this loser franchise. When will we say "at last, we clinched a first round BYE" or "at last, our franchise quarterback outclutched Brady/Rodgers/Brees/Big Ben/Manning today" or "at last, our coach was aggressive and we closed the game". It's the same damn crap every year with this team.

Yes the defense reared its ugly head again in the 2nd half. But Moores bumbling, fumbling which got the pats kickstarted on their way to the comeback and the interception turned this game from a damn good win for him into a piss poor failure.

I don't blame the defense at all.

they held the patriots to zero points in a half. our offense managed to score 17 points in the first half, than couldn't score again until late in the fourth quarter??? against the worst defense in the league?

brady is gonna put up points, everyone in america knows that.

Why isn't this thread moved to Spam? Such waste of bandwidth.

Matt Marino is a garbage quarterback, you guys drink the koolaid on just about anything with a touch pass.

I started driving the Matt Moore bandwagon after the Chiefs game. Folks, there are still seats available. In the back.
Save a seat for me. With all the QBs likely to be gone, I think the best option for next season is to ride it out with Moore and put more of the pieces together. I do not think it will be prudent to mortgage the future to move up in the draft. IMO, we need a FS, RT, OLB. Secondarily, we need another CB and WR. 2013 will be another good year for QBs and I don't think it makes sense to trade the farm to get one. In fact, we could also pick a QB in the 2nd and 3rd rds of 2012.

Save a seat for me. With all the QBs likely to be gone, I think the best option for next season is to ride it out with Moore and put more of the pieces together. I do not think it will be prudent to mortgage the future to move up in the draft. IMO, we need a FS, RT, OLB. Secondarily, we need another CB and WR. 2013 will be another good year for QBs and I don't think it makes sense to trade the farm to get one. In fact, we could also pick a QB in the 2nd and 3rd rds of 2012.

How many times have we as fans said this about a QB? " oh well we can always pick up a QB in the draft next season, cause its another good yr for QBs." I'm sick of that mentality, if they don't trade up for a QB and take a risk when will they?

your obviously entitled to your opinion but I'm going to be putting together a thread on the playoff teams this year and their qb situations, last I counted 11 of the 15 teams that were probably going to make the playoffs, had a 1st round qb.

Back
Top Bottom