Attendance looked like a Marlins game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attendance looked like a Marlins game

finfanatl

Active Roster
Reaction score
What a pathetic support of the team.
Looked like a Marlins game.
Come on South Florida show your support.

Will the dolphins show us their support? It didn't look like they showed much today. Given how much a game costs, why would you want to waste money like that?

I was too embarrassed to even watch the whole game. I couldn't imagine actually paying money to witness that steaming turd live.

When I initially turned on the game to see an empty stadium, it upset me. Regardless of the results today, this team played its ass off all year and was competitive. A good product most of the year. That should merit more support, even if the game today SUCKED. But who is to say the empty stadium didn't contribute to the loss. I don't know how deflating it must be to come into your HOME stadium and see tumbleweeds in the stands. It certainly isn't invigorating...

Will the dolphins show us their support? It didn't look like they showed much today. Given how much a game costs, why would you want to waste money like that?
Except they had been doing good going into into the game.
You didn't know they would lay an egg before the game.
No excuse for the pathetic attendance.

Except they had been doing good going into into the game.
You didn't know they would lay an egg before the game.
No excuse for the pathetic attendance.

Move to Miami then and show YOUR support if you are so offended. I am sure the team will pick up your tab.

Move to Miami then and show YOUR support if you are so offended. I am sure the team will pick up your tab.
I used to live in Ft. Lauderdale and was a season ticket holder for over 10 years.
I will be visiting in 2 weeks and I'm going to the NE game.
Whats your excuse loser?!

I switched the TV off the Fins and watched Red Zone at halftime. I never do that. It was that bad. I thought about going to that game. Glad I didnt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I shut if off right after they scored in the 2nd quarter. That team flat out quit.

I shut if off right after they scored in the 2nd quarter. That team flat out quit.

When we ran the ball down to the 2 minute warning, that was about the point I decided we had conceded the game and I said "**** it"

Huh? It's so much easier for people who are closer to go to the game vs. someone physically moving their families to Miami specifically for the reason you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom