Attendance looked like a Marlins game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attendance looked like a Marlins game

When we ran the ball down to the 2 minute warning, that was about the point I decided we had conceded the game and I said "**** it"

agreed. the game was anything but out of reach than. our uptempo pace philbin has clamored about since training camp should have come in real handy at that time.. instead we rush and punt. than get the ball back and down it... very hard to get behind that.

Who in their right mind would pay all that money for a ticket. Possibly pay for transportation depending where you live, then pay for food maybe a hotel and then to park to watch what we saw today. I admit I was disappointed in the turn out but then I realized half way into the game how smart people were to stay at home. I wouldn't go to a dolphins game this year unless tickets were free, hotel was free, plane tickets or gas was free as well as parking. People wonder why the dolphins get zero attention this is an example. The only thing the dolphins show consistency is losing and not making the playoffs

I switched the TV off the Fins and watched Red Zone at halftime. I ever do that. It was that bad. I thought about going to that game. Glad I didnt.

I thought about it, and went. You made the much smarter choice.

They sure rewarded the fans that did show up, didn't they? You know how much I paid to witness that debacle? $22 for the 3 beers I had plus tip.

If you've followed this team for long enough... you knew. lol

Exactamundo Dude. If You have Watched (Suffered) You Knew! Bounces, Picks, Players, Coaches Do not go the Dolphins way...
I still Dig rooting for the Fins. It is a Healthy Exercise of Drinking and Heartbreak man. 37-3 at Home. That hurt a bit...

Season ticket holder and I was at the game...actually gave me a headache watching that pathetic crap. Losing is one thing but getting your ass handed to you at HOME is pathetic. I could tell the game was going to be lousy from the get go. The teams body language in the player intros was bad.

I hate to say this but the only positive thing from today's game was seeing former Cane Colin McCarthy get a pick 6.

Season ticket holder and I was at the game...actually gave me a headache watching that pathetic crap. Losing is one thing but getting your ass handed to you at HOME is pathetic. I could tell the game was going to be lousy from the get go. The teams body language in the player intros was bad.

I hate to say this but the only positive thing from today's game was seeing former Cane Colin McCarthy get a pick 6.

That and The Cheerleaders. :)

Not the day to plea for fan support...just terrible to lay a egg like that at home.

It's too hot, uncomfortable (just put a roof on) and expensive to sit out there and watch this team compared to what you receive in return, which is usually just a headache from drinking and a sun burn and a 2 hour drive for me. I learned that about 6 years ago. It doesn't look like much has changed either. The team still ****s the bed when it's time to step up and win and we are still losing among other things.

Who knows what we have in Tannehill? It seems when I watch him he reminds me of a Rivers/Romo mix which isn't exactly the first thing I'd want. I fell asleep before the 2nd quarter ;). I was woken up early this morning by a fire alarm though so I decided to drink early...which I don't really do much of anymore.

I was at the game

Attendance was solid in the beginning - there was zero atmosphere however after Reggie's fumble. Can't blame the fans for Reggie fumbling (AGAIN) and Tannehill being read like a Dr. Seuss book

Blaming fans is deflecting blame on the real problem

I was at the game

Attendance was solid in the beginning - there was zero atmosphere however after Reggie's fumble. Can't blame the fans for Reggie fumbling (AGAIN) and Tannehill being read like a Dr. Seuss book

Blaming fans is deflecting blame on the real problem

I was at the same game and don't see maybe 60% of the seats filled as solid. Ross had to buy 10-20,000 tickets for the game to be on TV.

Back
Top Bottom