Attending Training Camp, Details Please! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attending Training Camp, Details Please!

NativeFloridian

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Houston Texas(but born in Tampa and have always be
i am going to the westpoint to hang with my grandparents just me and them so i am asking if we can go to training camps because they live so close to davie! This is my first time to training camp, First of all does any one know if they sell merchandise at training camp? anyone with more info on training camp like what time i should get there if i want to get bleacher seats and i know its free to get in but if there are any more charges? thanks

go to miami dolphin dot com, they have all the info you need there. Yes, there is a gift shop, with a TON of cool stuff, that's at the site too... I think.

get there whenever its about to start, don't get there to early because its always hott as hell. Also after the 2 hour training camp is over about 6-7 players will walk up to the fence and sign autographs for about 10 minutes, unless your channing crowder and you sign autographs for what seems like an hour

The Dolphins Pro Shop is also right there. Bring your wallet because they have alot of stuff. Don't think anything is cheaper, but they do have things on sale.

wow i am excited but it says first 2000 get to sit is it hard to get seats? and about how long is each session?

I always go early as I can... that way, you get to check out the pro shop and they always give stuff away. There will be a couple of cheerleaders wandering around being friendly and such. It's really worth going, you will come away all jazzed up.

realistcaly what time would i need to get there if i wanted to get bleacher seats cause my grandfather is taking me and i know he wont want to sit there all day waiting. So like at the latest what time could i be there and get good seats? oh and about how much are jerseys there?

There will be a couple of cheerleaders wandering around being friendly and such.

Um hmm - Marty checkin out the cheerleaders. :err:

:D

1 - Bring a hat and some sunblock, it's going to be very hot and very sunny.

2 - Make sure to grab one of the little booklets they hand out, it has a team roster with all of the players numbers. You'll refer to it often as you watch the practice.

3 - The Pro Shop is cool, prices are about the same as you would find in other places, although you can sometimes get last year's stuff at a discount.

4 - If you get to the field by the time the practice starts there will be plenty of seats available.

5 - Last, but not least, IT'S GOING TO BE HOT!!!!! Plan accordingly.

1 - Bring a hat and some sunblock, it's going to be very hot and very sunny.

2 - Make sure to grab one of the little booklets they hand out, it has a team roster with all of the players numbers. You'll refer to it often as you watch the practice.

3 - The Pro Shop is cool, prices are about the same as you would find in other places, although you can sometimes get last year's stuff at a discount.

4 - If you get to the field by the time the practice starts there will be plenty of seats available.

5 - Last, but not least, IT'S GOING TO BE HOT!!!!! Plan accordingly.

thanks thats really good info, so if i get there at like 7:00 and it starts and 7:30 i should get a seat? also if i bring like 100 bucks could i get a jersey?(even if it was last years) How do i get autographs i know to goto a night one which i am so i can ignore the sunscreen thing(thanks anyway i get burt real easy) is it hard to get the atographs ( should i bring a football , notebook or if somethign else what should i bring for them to sign?) How many people usually show up? Should i bring binoculars? Sorry for all the questions just want to be prepared! thanks

Back
Top Bottom