Attending Training Camp, Details Please! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attending Training Camp, Details Please!

when i read the thread title i tought ok let me explain this . training camp is where the coach yells and defensive tackles and one of them crys . but this is a good thread because some of us dont get to come to miami and hang out . my long term goal is to come down there and meet some of my fellow dolphin fans and watch a game or training camp .
someone would you please ask Roth to tear up a dallas cowboy player's head off for me , better yet make it a jets player's head and rollit down the field ? please , i will buy you a beer when i arrive .:sidelol::kick::cooldude:

Edited Thread title to cause less confusion. :D

Just a quick question regarding practices. If there is a rain shower and the practice is moved into the bubble, is there seating for the fans?

yea i was thinking about that today, its been raining alot here so i dont know what they will do, i am preatty sure no seating and there is just standing availble if so i am not going to stand there the whole time , i will go another day, but i have a question what are hours for the pro shop during training camp, i know they are different but dont know what they are

Back
Top Bottom