Attention 2015/2016 season Finheaven lurkers! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention 2015/2016 season Finheaven lurkers!

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
A few years ago someone started a thread aimed at lurkers and trying to get them to post, I thought this was a neat idea and its time for an update. Every forum has loads of lurkers who quietly watch others talk crap... I do it myself on a few forums. Some of you guys have been here for years, you must occasionally want to add some thoughts of your own?

So 2015 lurkers... what do you think about the season ahead? What are you excited/worried about this season? You listen to our crap all year, just once id like to hear your thoughts!

Oh and if any of Richie Incognitos extended family are still around... say hi!

Last edited by a moderator:
i lurk! occasional post...here and there

I am scared for our offensive line this year...i think the strength of our division matches up perfectly to our glaring weakness..not good

Doesnt matter how much Ryan has progressed if he has pressure in his face all year we wont win

I'm here almost everyday, and have less than 100 posts in 9 1/2 years. Who are these lurkers you speak of??

Reactions: MD
I guess just over 200 posts in over 9 years still qualifies me as a lurker, huh? I visited the site for several years before that before actually joining.

I'm excited about the passing game and Tannehill's continued growth. I'm still really nervous about the defense. Signing Suh is fantastic, but this defense had some major issues the second half of last season. I don't know if Suh and the few other changes are enough to change a struggling defense led by the same defensive coordinator.

I have been coming to this site for about at least 10 years and I rarely post...its a neat idea for a thread. I do come and lurk because you get up-to-date information that is pretty accurate, but on the other side there is a lot of arguing and bashing other teams/or posters for no real reason.

I'm most excited about our super bowl victory!!

Haha, been lurking here for over a decade!!

Wait, does this count as my post for the year?

There should be a lurker badge awarded to the lurker who shows up in this thread by a specified time with the earliest join date vs. # of posts.

1h5pm.jpg

I'm here everyday. Been lurking for years. :3w:

I'm very excited for this upcoming season. I think this is really the year we make a playoff push (Don't we say this every year? lol) I love our WR's, we have two potential superstars in Landry and Parker for years to come. I'd like Mathis, but I think our Oline will be ok if Albert comes back healthy. Our D line is one of the best in the league, but I'm worried about our LB's and Secondary. But hey, every team has holes.

I'd also like to watch the games with some fans on Sundays. Most of my games are watched alone at home on Sunday afternoons. Where are the watch parties? Any in Miami? I hear there's places up in Broward but I'd rather find something closer.

Back
Top Bottom