Attention 2015/2016 season Finheaven lurkers! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention 2015/2016 season Finheaven lurkers!

What's that split you guys talk about? Think I was on dolphins digest at that time. ..
I think the people behind that other "thephins.com" site used to be here but they left in a huff

Five year lurker, first post...

UK, as to your query, I am excited for the season, especially with the addition of Suh and all of the seemingly talented youth on the defensive side of the ball. I'm hoping the staff finds a place on the roster for both Vigil and Hull (if cut they will without a doubt be poached, this is probably true of Luc as well). McCain and Lippett seem like they might be 5th rd steals and again if we cut either of them, they will be poached. I am also confident the coaching staff will figure out our best possible starting OL before the season begins. And like most, I have faith that this will be a great year for Tannehill and our young and revamped receiving unit.

Finally, I have also convinced my wife to allow me to buy her a Sturgis jersey as the last three players she's worn a jersey for have either been cut or traded. Fingers crossed.

Fins up.

Great thread idea :up:

I lurked for a solid year or so before I joined, then the split happened and for some reason I was shuffled to tHe other site first and then somebody sent me a message like "bro what u doin ova there" get your ass over here . . . And 9 years and almost 17,000 posts later this place still remains apart of my life. Pretty amazing when you think about it (especially with our lack of recent success).

I still like going to games and having cookouts with friends in family, but i prefer staying home and lounging in chat on game days . . . Nobody understands my passion like my Finheaven brethren. :woot:
The time since the split is almost as long as the amount of time finheaven existed before the split. Wow. it's already been 7 years....

Thanks guys, just wanted a brief answer anyway...

Been lurking since getting fooled by the tuna like others. Used to be a fairly regular poster a few years ago but for one tea so. Lr another (early twentys) hAve found less time to post. Great idea for thread, even though last attempt I failed to respond.

Like others pumped about the passing game coming our way. Not as excited for defense but really hoping suh will be the difference maker we paid him to be

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Been lurking since getting fooled by the tuna like others. Used to be a fairly regular poster a few years ago but for one reason or another (early twentys) have found less time to post. Great idea for thread, even though last attempt I failed to respond.

Like others pumped about the passing game coming our way. Not as excited for defense but really hoping suh will be the difference maker we paid him to be

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Damn tapatalk. Or should I blame the booze? Either way please delete second post.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Argh lol

All of you lurkers should come post in the lounge. No football or politics just fun.

Some of the threads on the main can be a little spirited and there are some real football guys there that know their stuff.

Regardless good thread idea UK and now that you guys have popped up there is no excuse for not getting more involved :up:

been lurking since getting fooled by the tuna like others. Used to be a fairly regular poster a few years ago but for one tea so. Lr another (early twentys) have found less time to post. Great idea for thread, even though last attempt i failed to respond.

sent from my lgl34c using tapatalk

---------- post added at 05:54 pm ---------- previous post was at 05:52 pm ----------

---------- post added at 05:55 pm ---------- previous post was at 05:54 pm ----------

damn tapatalk. Or should i blame the booze? Either way please delete second post.

Sent from my lgl34c using tapatalk

---------- post added at 05:55 pm ---------- previous post was at 05:55 pm ----------

argh lol

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
The lounge was my home away from home. What an awesome place to be wild and free (or in my case the degenerate I'm proud to be) . Great idea man. Lounge is super laid back

All of you lurkers should come post in the lounge. No football or politics just fun.

Some of the threads on the main can be a little spirited and there are some real football guys there that know their stuff.

Regardless good thread idea UK and now that you guys have popped up there is no excuse for not getting more involved :up:
At the very least I will do the thread again next year and they can submit their post for the year

Back
Top Bottom