Attention 2015/2016 season Finheaven lurkers! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention 2015/2016 season Finheaven lurkers!

Slackers. You all need to post more. Do it. DOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Nah I get it, I've religiously read a manchester united forum for years, I have never even made a single post or even created an account.

I find it very interesting to hear from folks who read all our debates but don't normally chip in. cheers for posting guys - some of you have been here much longer than I have!

Where do you live in Wisconsin? I'm in Ripon.

Eau Claire. I did live in South Florida for a couple years, but ended up moving back. I actually just got back on Tuesday from a friend's wedding in Fort Lauderdale. I stayed at the Bahia Mar right on the beach, and now I want to move back! I don't think my wife will let me though. I did go to the Wal-Mart near Sawgrass and buy over $200 dollars in cheap Dolphins gear, so I'm ready for the season!

Slackers. You all need to post more. Do it. DOOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

giphy.gif

I've been lurking for years, I'll post here and there but mainly joined the site for highlights and gifs back when you would click on a miami highlight and they would mainly shoe the opposite team ( thank you Mr Ireland).
This year is the first time since joining the site that I feel we have a strong enough team gotta get some luck and avoid the injury bug and I think we'll be fine.
P.S. need Billy turner to step up

This is an amazing site with great contributors but I often miss some of the old pre split crew. I was a VIP member for 5 years but I haven't renewed the last few years but with the amount of time I spend on here I should.

As for the season, my expectations are a bit tempered for the 1st time in a long time. I remember when we got Cameron as a coach, I was so excited. The Tuna had me chanting playoffs. I believe in Culpepper when they signed him and have the jersey to prove my ignorance. This year I am coming in with a level head and hoping they do great.

I really like Juice and T'Hill like what they are building, loved their fishing pictures. On D lets hope we take advantage of Wakes last few years now that we have Suh. I am really curious to see Parker and what he can do...

I would pay to see someone find a way to shut Mikko up.

That said I love the Fins, try to fly down every year and catch a game with one of my boys (last year Baltimore), this year going to Philly.

I'm here!

Attachments

• 91223cdb080c49aca12bcb63a34f8aab59a542dfd7faab552317a6188b03c309.jpg
    91223cdb080c49aca12bcb63a34f8aab59a542dfd7faab552317a6188b03c309.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 179
This is an amazing site with great contributors but I often miss some of the old pre split crew. I was a VIP member for 5 years but I haven't renewed the last few years but with the amount of time I spend on here I should.

As for the season, my expectations are a bit tempered for the 1st time in a long time. I remember when we got Cameron as a coach, I was so excited. The Tuna had me chanting playoffs. I believe in Culpepper when they signed him and have the jersey to prove my ignorance. This year I am coming in with a level head and hoping they do great.

I really like Juice and T'Hill like what they are building, loved their fishing pictures. On D lets hope we take advantage of Wakes last few years now that we have Suh. I am really curious to see Parker and what he can do...

I would pay to see someone find a way to shut Mikko up.

That said I love the Fins, try to fly down every year and catch a game with one of my boys (last year Baltimore), this year going to Philly.

Same here was VIP for several years, just been to busy to post as often now. I do check it out as often as I can though.

Ive been here a long time, but to be honest, the teams mediocrity really kept me away. I know the site has no affiliation with the team directly, but I was just so disgusted with what was going on, that I stayed away from everything Dolphins. Case in point...Im doing the same thing with the Marlins now. I love the team, but HATE Loria and his pet monkey, and I refuse to support the team until they sell. And by feeling that way, I havent posted much on a pretty popular Marlins site, called MarlinsBaseball. Saying this might sound like Im a bandwagonner, but that is not the case at all. I love all South Florida teams equally, except for the Panthers. They run through my veins. I support them more than any other team in South Florida, but that doesnt mean I love the other teams less. You will not find a bigger Canes, Marlins, Fins, Heat, and Panthers homer than me!

Great thread idea :up:

I lurked for a solid year or so before I joined, then the split happened and for some reason I was shuffled to tHe other site first and then somebody sent me a message like "bro what u doin ova there" get your ass over here . . . And 9 years and almost 17,000 posts later this place still remains apart of my life. Pretty amazing when you think about it (especially with our lack of recent success).

I still like going to games and having cookouts with friends in family, but i prefer staying home and lounging in chat on game days . . . Nobody understands my passion like my Finheaven brethren. :woot:

What's that split you guys talk about? Think I was on dolphins digest at that time. ..

Back
Top Bottom