Attention 2015/2016 season Finheaven lurkers! | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention 2015/2016 season Finheaven lurkers!

Another Lurker living in enemy territory (NYC area). Lurk to get my Fins info. I'm looking forward to this year can't wait to see this pass offense and d-line in real games. Hoping the rookie UDFA LBs become the real deal for us and the oline holds up.

I've been lurking the page for many years to get my Fins news. Never really had the time to post stuff because of my old job and college. I now have more time to contribute to this awesome site. My grandfather forced aqua and orange on me in the mid 90's at a young age and I've been a die hard ever since. Unfortunately like he's told me it's been some of the rougher times as a Dolfan. Although I believe this is the year we finally take that next step out of mediocrity. Tanny is by far the best QB we've had since Marino regardless of his deep ball inconsistencies. The D is going to be top 5 if any of the young corners step up next to Grimes. Cheers to what should be a very memorable season fellow Dolfans!

Heya , Long time on and off Lurker here. I like whats been happening with the team. Somehow I forgot my password and was having a hard time getting it reset so I just put a pause on posting and went back to lurking..

Think Ill post a bit again now that we are in football mode!

IT'S GAMEDAY!!!

okay, back to lurking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm excited about the passing game and Tannehill's continued growth. I'm still really nervous about the defense. Signing Suh is fantastic, but this defense had some major issues the second half of last season. I don't know if Suh and the few other changes are enough to change a struggling defense led by the same defensive coordinator.

Looks like I was right to be concerned.

Back
Top Bottom