Attention 2015/2016 season Finheaven lurkers! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention 2015/2016 season Finheaven lurkers!

I post about 1 or 2 times a year.
I have visited daily for 7-10 yrs cant remember...lol.

I am worried about the O-line, Thill's safety first and foremost, and STURGIS will he ever get his crap together? If Grimes goes down?
Supported Thill, scared of how Moore is performing in the preseason, all the rest is bad.
Very hyped about the upcoming season.

I've been a lurker for 9 years :3w:. If it kept count of check ins instead of posts I'd be a platinum member lol. I love the way the team is progressing. I think this is our year :thumbup:

I've been a lurker for 9 years :3w:. If it kept count of check ins instead of posts I'd be a platinum member lol. I love the way the team is progressing. I think this is our year :thumbup:

8 posts since 2006! That is going to be tough to beat!

and 2 of them today! :lol:

I suppose I could be considered a lurker, though I try to participate at times!

I am stoked about the season, but you can't be a Dolfan for any length of time without having concerns.... OL and special teams stick out as potential issues, and overall team depth also being a concern. I think if we stay healthy and the OL comes together we can be as good as any team in the league.

This page is my life blood....I literally can't imagine getting through an offseason or Sunday night without it...I take pride in my lurkering.

Long time lurker (see user name). I'm excited for the season. I think the starters are really good. Worried, like most about the o line and safety. Excited to see the growth of ryan! I think he is turning into an elite qb right before our eyes!

great thread, i thought i was on the lurker side guess ive got a looooong way to go

I never look at post count (I'm one of those quality over quantity guys) and half of the lurkers in this thread I frankly thought were regulars because I could remember hilarious or insightful posts they had in the past. Great to see you all :brewskis:

Super bowl or 8-8 crap storm we are in this together. We will need each other for moral support when the game clock shows :01 seconds, we are down by two, and this team trots Caleb Sturgis out there as we breathe heavily into brown paper bags.

Great to see you all! Great idea for a thread. Hope to see you guys transition from lurking to posting. Based on the witty replies, you guys would add great value.

I'm here everyday. Been lurking for years. :3w:

I'm very excited for this upcoming season. I think this is really the year we make a playoff push (Don't we say this every year? lol) I love our WR's, we have two potential superstars in Landry and Parker for years to come. I'd like Mathis, but I think our Oline will be ok if Albert comes back healthy. Our D line is one of the best in the league, but I'm worried about our LB's and Secondary. But hey, every team has holes.

I'd also like to watch the games with some fans on Sundays. Most of my games are watched alone at home on Sunday afternoons. Where are the watch parties? Any in Miami? I hear there's places up in Broward but I'd rather find something closer.

this is Pepe305, the absolute rarest of pepes occuring once in every 1.873234685254 millennium...

repost this or bad luck forever

I think we have a winner. Lolz.
I didn't know there were so many of us.
For me, I'm really excited about this year. Then again.... Every year i get excited during preseason. I tell myself every year it will be different... However, i do think we have the best team in a long time.

Phins up!

I always learn a LOT by reading the discussions on this board. We get little to no Fins news in South Dakota so I appreciate being able to catch up here. Keep posting and I'll keep lurking! I don't post much since it would just demonstrate my lack of general knowledge in all things Fin and football. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom