Attention 2015/2016 season Finheaven lurkers! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention 2015/2016 season Finheaven lurkers!

A lot of times what I have to says has already been said so I just give a thumbs up to the poster that said instead of reposting the same comment.

My concern for the team is drive. I don't want another late season collapse where people played with no energy. I want to see THill firing the offense up and Suh giving the defense a "I'm going to destroy you" mentally on the other side of the ball.

I am a huge lurker.

I am concerned about:
- Both guards, we really need to sign Mathis
- The fact that Misi is a total wuss and we may have a gap at MLB
- 2nd CB
- Coyle potentially coaching a great defense into an only good defense
- pretty stupid but our kicker is a loser also

I am excited about:
- Suh stepping on and dominating other teams OL
- overall dominance of our DL
- Tannehill finally taking us to the playoffs and solidifying that we really don't need to worry about QB even though many on the forum still will
- Miller hitting the 1300 yard mark and scoring more long TDs this year
- Our revamped WRs and finally hitting some deep passes. I think more was on Wallace than the Thill haters like to believe
- Parker turning into a legit 1 by years end

So I have more to be excited this year than any year in the recent past. Gonna be an exciting season, can't wait for it to get started.

OK i'll bite. Been looking at this site for many years and just never want to put my 2 cents in. But do like to hear multiple opinions on things. I love this site and usually come daily to see whats happening.. As for the fins i've been a diehard fan since 1980 or so. And let down after let down after let down. I pay the rediculous NFL ticket price every year hoping this will finally turn around. And again this year i'm hoping we have turned the corner. We have looked so much better so far this preseason and then at times i say that was a dumb pass or run. But i do know this SOMETHING is very different about this team this year so far something is very different. So i'm saving judgement for a little latter. But i am very very excited about flipping the money for this years season. This is why i dont post because i ramble on too long. lol.

See there is the interwebz and then there is the deep web lol. These are all the guys that float just below the surface.

A lurker here too. I should get the VIP golden ticket so I'm not redirected to spam advertising when viewing this site via my iPhone every time I visit! haha

I will admit it......I'm a lurker. My family has suspected me for years and have wanted me to go to counseling but I was in denial. Now, I realize that my life will never improve unless I admit I am a lurker and deal with the problem by purchasing the NFL ticket so I actually get to watch the Dolphins play. I did that two years ago and have still failed to post because the team almost put me into a relapse with the lack of playoff appearances. This season I hope to make a full recovery and enjoy a post season appearance with the advent of some receivers that aren't wearing pink panties. I appreciate everyone's understanding and help with my impending recovery from depression relating to all things football.

I certainly lurk more than I post...

The number of preseason injuries to starters and knocking out our depth at almost every non-skill position is terrifying to me. I honestly don't think we can make the playoffs if this level of hurt keeps up. Especially on the O-line. Right now our O-line looks like I would expect it to look 3/4 through the season. Except minus any experience gelling together. Just a trainwreck that will result in 17 taking 2013-type sack numbers, and probably something worse. But I know better than to jinx it.

I've been lurking for years. I click on this site at least 30 times a day looking for a new story. you guys keep me pretty updated. Always fun to watch the comments after a off the wall post/comment.

Thanks to all our lurkers who contributed to this thread, was a great read and I was surprised by how many responses we got!

I will see you all next season :lol:

I have been lurking here for years, and check for news multiple times a day when time allows. Raising 6 little Fin Fans doesn't allow me the time to post and hardly lets me get through all the posts I want to read. I have been a huge fan since the 80's and think Ryan's growth and the OL will determine how good this team will be this year.

Big thanks to all those that put in their time and efforts in keeping this site maintained, and to all the posters who do make the time to share their thoughts and opinions to entertain us each day. Gonna try and post more often this year, in fact anyone going to the opener, stop by section 419 front row and I'll snap some pics to throw up on here, look for the 17 Jersey Flying the Dolphins flag over the rail!

Lurk, Lurk. Went to my only fin game in 07 in DC and if you want to not waste 3 hours in traffic, leave early.

Back
Top Bottom