Attention Dave Wannstedt and Rick Spielman!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Dave Wannstedt and Rick Spielman!!!!

Hey Chops - Thank you for the apology, but it really wasn't necessary. It's all good. :) I think you are a very cool person. I gave you smileys because you wouldn't have known that about me. Everyone was bound to find out when they met me though. :) No biggie.

I believe Ricky has social anxiety or panic anxiety disorder. I saw his interview on ESPN one day. He said he used to do interviews with his helmet on because social anxiety disorder makes you want to hide and the anxiety makes you freak. He is on drugs while I have learned not to be. Anyway, my point is, we can conduct mostly normal lives with lots of positive support. So, now that I know this about him, I will support him no matter where he goes. If we get him, I will actually retire my Marino jersey for a Williams jersey. :)

I am now the official FinHeaven cheerleader and I have met a few of you so far and that can be alot of pressure. ;) I say......GIVE HIM A CHANCE! :D I think he will handle it fine.

I think InFINSible is right......I think you may have a hidden agenda. :lol: Sorry, I don't think Ricky would look good in green. :lol: J/K ;)

He seemed like a cool guy on Cribs (MTV), and his anxiety disorder didn't show. It was on a few weeks ago, and his house is mad nice. He also seemed like a nice guy.

Not In Geen But Great In Teal and Orange!!!

You're right 13, green would be a terrible color for Ricky, but I'm all for teal and orange; they would go great with his dreads:D

OK, so if we can't organize the million Fin-fan-march then I guess we'll just have to settle for writing about our wishes here on this little message board; it's almost as effective, right? :rolleyes:

not in teal and orange either!

the dolphins colors are actually aqua and orange, according to the media guide. the jags are teal!:rolleyes:

teal...aqua...I'm not sure either color strikes fear into the hearts of opponents. At least we don't have any pink or voulenteer orange teams hanging around the league anymore.

i had a sign made for finheaven........

the place i went to had computerized technology and told me the colors were actually aqua and vermeil! the dictionary says vermeil is a bronze color!:confused:

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
Alright guys, I've had enough of this mediocrity that our 'phins have been for the last 7-10 years! When are you guys going to realize that to advance in the playoffs and become a bonafide Super Bowl contender, you've got to take a few chances here and there. If trading 2 first round picks for Ricky Williams is what it's going to take to lure him out of the bayou, then DO IT! If that is unsuccessfull, then go after Fred Taylor. It's been proven by the 49ers that a team which is cap stricken can pull out of it fairly quickly and persevere. All you're doing is settling for mediocroty,average players, wildcard, and divisional round playoff exits. The game of football is based on taking risks to a certain extent. WAKE UP!!!!! Sorry guys, this really pisses me off. What is everyone else's take on this?

:monkey: Dave and the 'phins front office settling for medicroty.

If it was 10-7 years it wouldn't be so bad... :(

Oliver...

Shades of colors is a woman's topic! :cool: The Miami Dolphins colors are teal and orange to represent the Caribbean green-blue water in Miami Beach and the Florida orange. :D If you want to get technical, teal is a greenish-blue, where as aqua is a blueish-green. :rolleyes: The Dolphins uniforms used to be aqua, but were changed to teal, so the media guide is wrong. :D :lol: BTW, my pants are not pink. They are coral which is a pinkish-orange. :lol:

btw, have you seen 54's screen name

Originally posted by miadphan13
Shades of colors is a woman's topic! :cool: The Miami Dolphins colors are teal and orange to represent the Caribbean green-blue water in Miami Beach and the Florida orange. :D If you want to get technical, teal is a greenish-blue, where as aqua is a blueish-green. :rolleyes: The Dolphins uniforms used to be aqua, but were changed to teal, so the media guide is wrong. :D :lol: BTW, my pants are not pink. They are coral which is a pinkish-orange. :lol:
its not teal and orange, its aqua&orange54. i talked to a jag fan and he said they were teal and we were aqua. now i have to find a site that has it!:confused:

The Jags are also teal :) Didn't you notice the uniforms got greener around the time the logo changed? Duper & Clayton were more aqua.

That link suggests we are aqua & coral which is bullsh*t. Coral is a pinkish-orange, so I know they are full of crap.

Back
Top Bottom