Attention Dave Wannstedt and Rick Spielman!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Dave Wannstedt and Rick Spielman!!!!

You are all men, so I rest my case! ;)

palettelimited05-1.jpg

C100M70Y90 | C80M30Y50 | C60M10Y50
Three shades of teal form this monochromatic palette.

http://desktoppub.about.com/library/weekly/blcpgreen.htm

Good God!!! Who cares??? Teal, aqua, pink, orange...sounds like colors fit for the limp wristed crowd in southbeach. Whatever the colors are, they fit your team and community perfectly. The Heat should be rainbow colored. ha-ha

As for the beautiful color that is known as hunter green. That's a manly shade. It strikes fear in the hearts of men everywhere!!!!

Originally posted by CHOPS44
Good God!!! Who cares??? Teal, aqua, pink, orange...sounds like colors fit for the limp wristed crowd in southbeach. Whatever the colors are, they fit your team and community perfectly. The Heat should be rainbow colored. ha-ha

HA-HA......very funny Chops. They are COOL "tropical" colors and there is nothing GAY about the Tropics. As for the gays in the tropics, that's a whole 'nuther topic. :lol:

BTW, my new boyfriend claims he likes the Dolphins and the Jets. Don't worry guys........ I know just how to change his mind. ;) Let the brainwashing BEGIN!! :lol: I'll have him ready by September. ;) :lol:

Mia-hunny is breakin hearts tonight! :cry: But as long as he coverts to Phinland then I hope it works out great, :) JK hun, you know I hope it works out great either way, ;)

LOL. How come you're not on AIM?

Hey, I never said the word gay. I meant the old people with weak wrists. As for the rainbow, I figured Miami got a lot of them since they get so many sun showers.

As for being a fan of the Jets AND the Dolphins????
note-I gave the Jets top billing.
Is that possible?
Is he just a casual football fan?
Is he just saying he likes the Dolphins to get on your good side?
That's got to be it. He's a big Jets fan that's staying on your good side in hope of a possible brainwashing attempt(that's sure to fail). He'll pretend to be coorupted until the first meeting between the teams. Then he'll bust out his Jets jersey and enjoy win number 9.

Damn Chops, you're on a rampage tonight. :lol: Sorry but South Beach = HUGE gay population........my bad.

Yes, he is a casual football fan (can't win them all I guess) who likes the DOLPHINS and the Jets. I explained to him that that is a VERY BAD thing and must be changed. He is a HUGE college football fan, where as I don't like college sports. The compromise is that I get to go to college games with him and he goes to NFL games with me.

If he breaks out the Jets jersey on game day, then he will find his own way back to Orlando without me. :yell: I can't deal with ANOTHER guy lying about liking the Dolphins to get close to me. :mad: Anyway, he is the sweetest guy I have ever met, so I forgive him for now. :)

BTW Chops, hope to see you at that Jets game in Miami, hopefully in September. :lol: Or maybe I'll just fly to NY with Scubaman13 and enjoy a victory up there. :lol:

We'll have to see about the game. The Jets play the NFC Central this year, so I've already got trips to U of I and Detroit planned. It depends on how many times the ol' "ball and chain" lets me leave the house. I'm saving a trip to NY for when(IF) they get their new stadium.

Oh, I was just joking about your new guy being a closet Jet fan(just a little jealous). And just so you know, I was referring to the gays. Just tried to put a politically correct spin on it.--

good-night

Chops, you're a riot! :lol:

Scubaman13 (Detroit) and I were talking on the phone tonight about maybe going to that Bears/Jets game at U of I. Chicagodolphan lives up in Vernon Hills and it would be cool to meet you and him. :) We'll see..........

Damn. Glad I missed that one. All this talk about color schemes and sweet guys makes me want to pound a few beers and crank up some Godsmack. :rocker:

Back
Top Bottom