Attention Dave Wannstedt and Rick Spielman!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Dave Wannstedt and Rick Spielman!!!!

Man, I'm so fired up now. I wish I didn't get off work so late. I'm missing all the fun in Ybor. Oh well, I'll make do. hehehehe....

"By the way. To think that you're so f*cking kind. YOU AIN'T!!" :yell:

Yeah. "Greed"....aka..HAAAARD TO FIIIIND.

I think I'll just wake the neighbors and crank up my guitar now. ;) I'm moving out tomorrow. So who gives a sh*t. :band:

I just downloaded that song from Kazaa. I know that song!!

Awesome...........ROCK ON! :cool:

Have a good one! Later :sleep:

I've created a monster in here with all this talk of colors...maybe it's time to return to football. Where's KB to all give us something to ralley against when you need him?

Kick ass. You're a rock chick. You just got that much cooler in my eyes. :) Have fun everybody. Later.........

Let me tell YOU about Rock & Roll......:)

I was 16 in high school when Metallica - Master of Puppets came out. :rocker:
I have seen AC/DC, Metallica, MegaDeth, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and White Zombie in concert................among others.
I still have the rocker chick hair and drive a rocker chick FireBird.
I worship the electric guitar.

So as AC/DC says: Have a drink on me! :rocker: Goodnight!

Will you marry me?? LOL!!

I've seen 4 of those bands, among many others. Got some permanent ringing in the ears though. I guess it's in my blood. Both my parents were "hippies", went to Woodstock, etc, etc.

Anyway.....you're a cool one, mia!! Bottoms up.....

i told ya i wouldn't quit!

the nfl 2001 record and fact book says the dolphins colors are aqua, coral, blue and white!:p

Originally posted by CHOPS44
We'll have to see about the game. The Jets play the NFC Central this year, so I've already got trips to U of I and Detroit planned. It depends on how many times the ol' "ball and chain" lets me leave the house. I'm saving a trip to NY for when(IF) they get their new stadium.

Oh, I was just joking about your new guy being a closet Jet fan(just a little jealous). And just so you know, I was referring to the gays. Just tried to put a politically correct spin on it.--

good-night

Right now it seems that the Jets would only get a stadium if NYC gets the 2002 Olympics, so keep saving up.

Back
Top Bottom