Attention Dolfans (only)! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Dolfans (only)!

who has philly beat anyways? not that we have beat anyone of significance, but everyone has philly locked up on this one. thats pretty stupid if you ask me. i think fin players will be mightily pissed off monday night.

Originally posted by finfan54
who has philly beat anyways? not that we have beat anyone of significance, but everyone has philly locked up on this one. thats pretty stupid if you ask me. i think fin players will be mightily pissed off monday night.

the only thing that concerns me is that the philadelphia pigeons are so dam hot right now...... but so was tennessee going into ny last monday so .... GO DOLPHINS !!, so much for coming to work on tuesday !!

Re: Re: Re: Re: DOLPHINS-EAGLES

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Yes, agreed. I was just adding a statistic, not saying that the Dolphins would win because of it. I really don't know who to pick in this game.

oh, i know. i wuz just "muckin'" wichcha!! :lol: If I HAD to bet, I'm leanin' towards Philly. :(

Originally posted by njfinfan
So I went into my local Walgreens, up here in North Jersey and 6 paramedics come in. I happen to walk by them in my Dolphin jacket and they all looked. One of them came out with that hated way people who don't like the Dolphins say it "Miami Dolphins?"
with emphasis on the ami and dol. One of the guys with him said "that's right baby." Big mouth then came out with "too bad donovan and co. are gonna kick your butts on Monday." (I always seem to run into a fan of the team we're about to play in my travels).

Anyway, me with my big mouth said "not on Monday night at home". How accurate was I? Anyone have statistics?

Well sometimes when you see a grown man wearing teal and orange, it makes you think!

Re: Re: Attention Dolfans (only)!

Originally posted by Billsfan

Well sometimes when you see a grown man wearing teal and orange, it makes you think!

Which would be fine if I was a grown man, but I'm not, I'm a female and we look great in orange and aqua.

Re: Re: Re: Attention Dolfans (only)!

Which would be fine if I was a grown man, but I'm not, I'm a female and we look great in orange and aqua.

Very true! I'm sure you looked great!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Attention Dolfans (only)!

Originally posted by Billsfan

Very true! I'm sure you looked great!

Thanks. Then again, once I told my husband about it, he swore it was because they wanted to flirt with me. What the big mouth guy did was just piss me off instead.

Originally posted by njfinfan [/i]
That's a good way to handle it. It just pisses me off when they say it like they do.

Let it roll NJFinfan, I get the same talk once in a while but you take it where it's coming from and don't worry about it. It's people pushing your buttons to see if they can get a reaction. When you are rooting for an out of state team you are bound to hear some crap!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: DOLPHINS-EAGLES

Originally posted by DolphinzD

Yes, agreed. I was just adding a statistic, not saying that the Dolphins would win because of it. I really don't know who to pick in this game.
More to the point, the Eagles have not played the Dolphins in 4 years. In other words, THIS Eagles team has never played THIS Dolphins team. The history of 4 years past and more is completely irrelevant.

Originally posted by finfan54
Actually, the Dolphins are favored in Vegas by 1.5 points, and most of the picks I've seen thus far (Sports Illustrated and Sportsline.com) are picking the Dolphins. How are you seeing the Dolphins as underdogs?

Here a few more stats that I'm just throwing out there. I found this in the Philadelphia Inquirrer on Friday:

In his four seasons as head coach, Dave Wannstedt's Miami Dolphins are 7-8 in December. They fell below .500 with a 12-0 loss at snowy New England last week. Going back to 1996, when Jimmy Johnson made his much-hyped return to the NFL as Dolphins coach, Miami is 13-17 in December.

In Andy Reid's five seasons, the Eagles are 11-5 in December, including a wild-card playoff victory against Tampa Bay two years ago.

NJFinFan - you did the right thing. Seems to me that they are a bunch of a**clowns.

This will be a good game. Too close to pick a winner.

Re: Re: Re: DOLPHINS-EAGLES

Originally posted by DeDolfan

And NE has never beaten us im Miami in Sept OR October either!!
Oh wait a minit. That just happened THIS year! :rolleyes: ;)
very true, quite the trendbreaking year for Miami(except December):

Always won opening day--not anymore
lost 5 straight years at NYJ--not anymore
never beat Jax--not anymore
lost to NE at home in October
owned Indy--not anymore
owned Tennessee--not anymore

Thanks Great One

Originally posted by Great_One
Here a few more stats that I'm just throwing out there. I found this in the Philadelphia Inquirrer on Friday:

In his four seasons as head coach, Dave Wannstedt's Miami Dolphins are 7-8 in December. They fell below .500 with a 12-0 loss at snowy New England last week. Going back to 1996, when Jimmy Johnson made his much-hyped return to the NFL as Dolphins coach, Miami is 13-17 in December.

In Andy Reid's five seasons, the Eagles are 11-5 in December, including a wild-card playoff victory against Tampa Bay two years ago.

NJFinFan - you did the right thing. Seems to me that they are a bunch of a**clowns.

This will be a good game. Too close to pick a winner.

Thank you very much. You know I've heard alot of smack talk about lousy eagles fans - I have found quite the opposite here on this board, nothing but politeness on behalf of you, 1776, and sammyeagles fan.

It will be a very good game.

Re: Re: Re: Attention Dolfans (only)!

i bet you do !!! Great comeback !!! :D :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Attention Dolfans (only)!

Originally posted by DeDolfan

i bet you do !!! Great comeback !!! :D :D

Thanks de.

Back
Top Bottom