Attention Tampa Bay/Central Florida Fins Fans: Please Read | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Tampa Bay/Central Florida Fins Fans: Please Read

Haven't decided on any prices. If I go, whoever would come with me could buy them for face value, but like I said I probably won't know my situation until Monday now that the proverbial dookie has hit the fan. Whatever happens I'm not looking to get rich, just want to make sure that fins fans are in those seats. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

I am in bradenton, and if you are still in need of someone to go to ohio I would be very interested. E-mail me at dolphcanes@yahoo.com. I am currently without my own internet service, but I check my e-mail periodically. I would be very interested in splitting expenses on a road trip.

the fin said:
TPAfinz (and all who have expressed interest in going)

My "wife" and I just had a blowout a little while ago concerning a settlement proposal outlined by my attorney. So it looks like this has the potential to get ugly real fast. To be honest with all of you I may not have an answer until Monday when I talk to my attorney again about what I should be doing/acting like right now. I have a feeling she is going to suggest that I play the victim for a little while longer so it doesn't look like I'm on vacation instead of staying at home taking care of the house and continuing to be the stay at home dad at all times. If that's the case I will be forced to sell all 6 of my tix, I'll let all of you know by Monday at the latest. Thanks for hanging in there with me fellow fins fans. The support you guys have shown has helped a lot.

Bummer. At least I see you have some interest in a partner for the trip if you can go. Here's hoping!
(bump again)

Back
Top Bottom