Attitude | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attitude

I've advocated for a long time moving back in the draft and picking up additional picks because of the amount of holes we have to fill.
What I don't entirely subscribe to is the notion that we should be grooming a QB under Tannehill, the QB position on this team needs a healthy dose of competition.
yes but in this draft falling back to get healthy competition won't you the competition. Look at the Chiefs, and what they gave up to get Mahomes. Just to push Smith and have security in the future.

I will say it again. I agree with former GM Randy Mueller when he said you HAVE TO DRAFT A QB EVERY YEAR. Even if it's in the 7th round. Eventually you'll hit pay dirt.

I will say it again. I agree with former GM Randy Mueller when he said you HAVE TO DRAFT A QB EVERY YEAR. Even if it's in the 7th round. Eventually you'll hit pay dirt.
Bro I think we are in the market the next two years at least. We need to build good quality depth that we don't have right now.

Was Campbell really that good or was it the team rebounding after taking over for a bad coach getting fire???

While I do think he deserves some real credit, his name doesn't seem to come up for HC positions when they are open.
I don’t know the answer to this but that little run we had under him was among the highlights this franchise has had since 1999!

The good players on this team fight fight really hard, so do the bad players.

The problem is the bad players vastly out number the good ones.

The good news is that we know exactly who the bad players and good players are.

Attitude will come from our HC. Gase doesn't seem fiery. He seems like he can be but holds it in, hiding it behind the rim of his cap.
It's hard to tell what the players get from him.
I suppose every player controls how much attitude they bring.

Clever reply. It’s a prediction based on history and statistics and these are factors GM’s will and should take into account when giving this Bozo and large contract. But I will play the Power Ball tomorrow just for you.

Don't need your welfare

If you are taking a high risk QB (e.g., one who isn't ready to start day 1'sh), then they damned well better offer a high reward upside because you are giving up a pick for this strategy. If your team has a large number of holes, say from changing your coach and/or GM every couple of years, then that's a very hard game to play.

Attitude will come from our HC. Gase doesn't seem fiery. He seems like he can be but holds it in, hiding it behind the rim of his cap.

This notion that if a person isn't yelling and screaming means they don't have attitude is baffling to me. Some people are highly emotional and wear it on their sleeves -- but unless they really are the heart and soul of the team, they'll get tuned out pretty quickly. I believe that kind of behavior plays a LOT better from team leaders (e.g., players) than coaches.

Besides, not a soul here knows what Gase is like behind closed doors.

But how is Gase in practice or in the locker room before and after a game? We don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

I’d love to see him get a shot - seems like a great guy - authentic and players play for him. I’d love for our team to play w the same attitude as when he was here!

Campbell's ceiling is Tony Sparano. He's not going to outsmart anybody. He's not going to outcoach anybody. There's only so much you can do with the "rah rah".

very DIFFICULT to get things right when your
defensive tackle will have the 2nd highest cap hit (of any players)
in 2018

As good as Suh is a $26 million dollar cap hit is beyond absurd

Look at it this way Suh's cap hit of $26.1 million
would get you a 2018

Aaron Donald @ $6,892,000
Brandon Graham @$7,750,000
Gerald McCoy @ $12,750,000

Yes his contract needs to get reworked ASAP or this team is not going anywhere

Back
Top Bottom