Attn fellow Ricky Williams authentic jersey owners | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attn fellow Ricky Williams authentic jersey owners

Wise man say....never spend $300 on authentic jersey of official Paxil spokesperson. I bought a replica for fifty bucks and now have converted it to an official lugi (loogey?) catching rag.

I'm in the same boat man. But I'm gonna steal JT's idea and be Ricky for Halloween. I'll probably get drunk and destroy it...correction...I will definitely get drunk and probably destroy it.

I have a White William's jersey, but I consider it a Dolphins Jersey, not a Williams jersey

I got a Williams Jersery (authentic) from my brother for my birthday. I did however buy a JT jersey before that and it was over 200 bucks though. Worth it!

I think most sporting good stores that sell authentic Jersey's can change the numbers and name? Least I think so. I agree it's still a FAT Jersey and it was (for me) 300.00 so I continue to wear it. It makes for a nice conversation piece.

InMyChambers said:
I'm in the same boat as you are. I bought an authentic off ebay a couple years ago hoping it would last me a good 8 years or so. well obviously we are SOL now but I think we are in a better boat than the people who bought the replicas (even if our's cost more.) I'm wondering if a place exists and if they can do a good enough job to rip off the 3's and "Williams" on my jersey and replace it with 8's and Chambers? Obviously this wouldn't be worth doing if it cost more than $40 or so. Anyone have any ideas of how to get this done? It'd be really nice if you could buy the letters and numbers yourself and then just sew them on instead of having to do everything from scratch.
Hope we draft C. Williams this year and give him #34!

Uh oh, what should I do with my Kareem Abdul-Jabbar jersey? I'm not kidding, I still have this jersey in aqua!

jtown777 said:
I play semi-pro baseball here in the L.A. area. We get our jersey's done with the same materials as the pro jerseys. Doesn't cost much. Like 3-4 dollars a letter. That's like two color tackle twill. Try and find a place that does your local high school uni's. They should be able to do a good job at replacing the dirt with Chambers 84.

If your in the So. Cal. area I can point you in the right direction. I'm doing the same thing with my authentic too.

Let me know where. Im from socal and have my RW just collecting dust.

Back
Top Bottom