Attn fellow Ricky Williams authentic jersey owners | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attn fellow Ricky Williams authentic jersey owners

jaxdolfan said:
My Aqua #13 is my favorite now.
Always been my favorite. That and my #12 jersey. Maybe I'll just stick to buying jerseys from retired players.

ill buy someones authentic ricky jersey for $20... heh...
it will look nice in the back of my closet...

igor79 said:
ill buy someones authentic ricky jersey for $20... heh...
it will look nice in the back of my closet...
how bout 120:D ?

so i took my RW jersey to the custom shop today to try and get it changed to chambers and they tell me it will cost over $200. how is that even possible? i could get two brand new jersey's with the letters and all for that much.

i told him to f off and left.

InMyChambers said:
I'm in the same boat as you are. I bought an authentic off ebay a couple years ago hoping it would last me a good 8 years or so. well obviously we are SOL now but I think we are in a better boat than the people who bought the replicas (even if our's cost more.) I'm wondering if a place exists and if they can do a good enough job to rip off the 3's and "Williams" on my jersey and replace it with 8's and Chambers? Obviously this wouldn't be worth doing if it cost more than $40 or so. Anyone have any ideas of how to get this done? It'd be really nice if you could buy the letters and numbers yourself and then just sew them on instead of having to do everything from scratch.
Well look at the bright side, you didn't buy a Brock Lesnar jersey.

http://vikingmerchandise.com/vikings/customer/home.php

InMyChambers said:
so i took my RW jersey to the custom shop today to try and get it changed to chambers and they tell me it will cost over $200. how is that even possible? i could get two brand new jersey's with the letters and all for that much.

i told him to f off and left.
Do you know any military guys stationed in Korea? They could probably get it changed for you for less that $20

If it were me i'd take off just one #.. my last name is williams :)

InMyChambers said:
I'm in the same boat as you are. I bought an authentic off ebay a couple years ago hoping it would last me a good 8 years or so. well obviously we are SOL now but I think we are in a better boat than the people who bought the replicas (even if our's cost more.) I'm wondering if a place exists and if they can do a good enough job to rip off the 3's and "Williams" on my jersey and replace it with 8's and Chambers? Obviously this wouldn't be worth doing if it cost more than $40 or so. Anyone have any ideas of how to get this done? It'd be really nice if you could buy the letters and numbers yourself and then just sew them on instead of having to do everything from scratch.
Why don't we get all the Ricky jerseys from all across the country and have WQAM do a big bonfire promotion before one of the home games?:fire:

I am going to put masking tape on the back of my Ricky Williams jersey and wear it to the San Diego Brewing Company on opening day! I will write something different on the masking tape each week.

I am asking for suggestions.

Week 1 - Quitter

LtDan662002 said:
Do you know any military guys stationed in Korea? They could probably get it changed for you for less that $20

I think you mean less than 2 dollars

Back
Top Bottom