Austin Jackson back at practice | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Austin Jackson back at practice

Could be wrong but I think they love Jesse Davis as a stabilizing vet for now. We’ll see.
can't disagree.

i also don't break down o-line film, so i have no idea how destabilized we've been with the two rooks out there.

if austin is back, what are the chances they leave Hunt at RT?

i'm ok either way.

i don't like jesse losing a job over being a good soldier, i also want the young right side to continue to play and grow together.

Practically zero! I believe Davis is the OL captain.
Plus that would mean 3 rookies on the OL and a new starting QB.

Not happening!

Practically zero! I believe Davis is the OL captain.
Plus that would mean 3 rookies on the OL and a new starting QB.

Not happening!
as i said, i'm okay with it.

a shame for hunt to go to the bench though, if he's been playing well and improving.

Howard, Bowden Jr., Perry, Laird... how many more we need?

Could be wrong but I think they love Jesse Davis as a stabilizing vet for now. We’ll see.

underrated frankly. Did the team a solid kicking over to left. It ain’t easy. A lot of guys can’t do it.

honestly of all the extensions we’ve made this ones turned out to be the best bargain. The player took the bird in hand and Miami got the full bang for its buck.

can't disagree.

i also don't break down o-line film, so i have no idea how destabilized we've been with the two rooks out there.

jackson back and davis over on the right side and I’m more comfortable throwing the ball down the field with more vertical concepts from a protection stand point.

I ain’t scared of that pass rush with Jackson and davis

Last edited:
Howard, Bowden Jr., Perry, Laird... how many more we need?
Bowden and Perry aren't NFL caliber running backs. Half jokingly I expect a lot of people will follow this statement with "neither are Howard and Laird!" Bowden was a wr that played some qb in college and Perry a qb that played some wr. Neither are ready to play a role at rb now and likely never will be. Both Perry and Bowden best shot at an NFL future will likely be as a slot wr.

Back
Top Bottom