Austin Jackson back at practice | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Austin Jackson back at practice

Ahmed will be active this week.
Brieda had some success vs Arizona in the past so this is a blow.
Howard will get a few carries as well

if austin is back, what are the chances they leave Hunt at RT?

i'm ok either way.

i don't like jesse losing a job over being a good soldier, i also want the young right side to continue to play and grow together.
I think that might be exactly what happens... it happened to Fitz.

One more thought on Davis possibly going to the bench.

That was always going to be the end result of this. If not now, then soon. Even Jesse knows this; the contract he signed shows that much. He signed for high-swing man pay. Yes, he has been a VERY good soldier. He plays 4 different positions upon a moments notice while leading a bunch of rookies and newbies into battle... There is a long-term place on the roster for a guy like this, but ultimately, it isn't at starter.
As an aside, when we submitted out list of 5 most valuable Dolphins this year, I think I was the only one that included Fitzpatrick on my list. In my mind, the most VALUABLE players on a team are not necessarily the stars. Sometimes the glue of a team is the guy who puts his head down and busts his tail while leading better players into battle.

Howard hasn’t gotten much opportunity. I think he will be fine between the tackles if given the chance.

although ideally I’d be pairing him with someone like breida skill set wise.

I don’t much care about who we go with at rb this week. Oline I absolutely do. I can open up my passing game more if I have guys I can trust there. Jackson back big boost. Just give me the back least likely to blow it in blitz pick up and let’s go play.

and tua toss that freaking pineapple!

Howard hasn’t gotten much opportunity. I think he will be fine between the tackles if given the chance.

although ideally I’d be pairing him with someone like breida skill set wise.

I don’t much care about who we go with at rb this week. Oline I absolutely do. I can open up my passing game more if I have guys I can trust there. Jackson back big boost. Just give me the back least likely to blow it in blitz pick up and let’s go play.

and tua toss that freaking pineapple!

Tua better not target it to his best wr only twice again this sunday.

What's the deal with AJ? Practice for the first time yet remains on IR....

Tua better not target it to his best wr only twice again this sunday.
We need an electric receiver opposite Parker in the worst way to take some pressure off him. I don’t know that we get Waddle depending on who is on the board, but maybe we are in line for Devonta Smith.

Back
Top Bottom